The curse of my life

I m writing this to take a breath in the middle of the storm that i m facing now

Maybe it is an overreaction for a simple thing but this how i feel

It has been 9 months now, and everyday it is like i m living in black hole

I can say now, the hair transplant that i had is wrong and disaster and totally ruin my life

I tried to fool myself and say it is all in my mind, then i took many opinions from friends, strangers, doctors to see if it is really only in my mind or really there is something not normal

Most of the people said at first glance it looks ok then after a while it does not , specially from side maybe in front it does not give that attention but from side it is more clear that it is not right

It was the hairline, the hairline is disaster and not suit my case as nw5 not receded at all and it is so curved wide, also the hair directions not right, 2 to 3 hairs in the hairline, a huge contrast between the hairline and skin and cobblstonning on each follicale and finally a huge hard bump on left hairline which i think it is ridging, it is totally disaster, all the damn things

When i go out i always feel like a burning sensation on my scalp and it bother me a lot

when i see myself on window reflection or under normal shadow i see an artifically ugly things on my head and a line on my forehead and start thinking that everyone see it, it gives feeling like i m walking naked in front of people, then i feel i want to vomit from this look

When i look to people, i envy them, whether they are bald or not, they do not have this problem they can go out and do whatever they want,

Enough is enough i decide to remove this things on my head, then the next surprise came

I went to dermatologist who told me u have LPP and your skin did not handle the operation and you are not candidate for such operation in first place, she told me if i tocuh your skin it become red, she was surprised how they operate on me?

I get back to the doctor and explain all of that to him he kept silent and then told me you cannot do anything, this what it is and you should live with it, and you should know that you have LPP and it is not my fault

i told him this a disfiguration and you want me to live with it that easily like nothing happen, there is nothing you can do,

I felt he was happy that i ve been dignosed with LPP as he found an execuse to run away from his responsibilty i get out from his office and my eyes are full of tears thinking what i did to myself, how i will continue in my life with this, i do not know how i arrived home, close the door and never going out or anyplace except work

Then i start with the dermatologist a program to rebuild the skin again and save what it can be saved

I start with 3 type of creams, no sun or dust exposure, no sweat, no physical activity, i gain weight more than 10 kilos because of that

And after 1 month i start see improvement, the redness has reduced the cobblstonning become lesser also the ridging has shinked a little bit and best think, the burning sensation stop

The doctor was happy with this progress in one month and told me we could control the disease at least and now we hope it would be ok after couple of months she prescribe me a new cream and increase the dosage of the old ones

This is like a curse to my life, i want stop worrying on my head, just a one day, every dream i have before has stolen from me, this operation converted me to isolated depress person, a waste of skin and take me out from any social life, i hate going out now, i hate to be in front of people, i hate taking picture, i hate anything remind me with the old me and i cannot sense anything good in this life anymore

Everytime i talk to someone if i noticed he start starring on my hairline i feel like like a knife on my chest, he see something abnromal but he cannot know what it is or maybe he knows

People compliment, people notice, peole talk, people joke, every chat with somone know about my operation, he should mention something, it is not normal to have permenant talks about your head whether good or not, i hate that. Before nobody dare to say anything, now everyone want to say something

Now i m searching and asking all the doctors in the world to undo the hair transplant,

And there are 3 options

- FUE punch out

- Laser

- Electrolysis

I m living in a hope there is a way out and i can restore my old me but the ugly truth is that is mpossible now

Maybe if i remove the hairline i would be happy or not maybe i have to remove the whole transplant hair, or maybe the skin problem i cannot know

What i can say is by this operation i broke the illusion that i was living in before that i have hair and i m accepting myself with the old normal look and after the operation, i cannot restore the same psychic status that i was with before and always feel i m not normal person anymore,

The transplant hair does not give the same sense of normal hair

Even if i have a full of hair now i doubt i will be happy, becuase it is not real,

Edited by Sam23
  • Sad 1

Sam,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are so unhappy nine months after your hair transplant. I really wish you would have taken the extra time to post some before and after photos so members of this community can judge for themselves and also share their opinion of what they see. I understand that what people see in person may be a bit different from pictures but it would at least help. You could also take a video and post it for us so that we could see that as well.

Your experience is definitely different than mine and the vast majority he people who come here and find an excellent surgeon. I don't know who your doctor was but, my transplanted hair looks and feels just like my natural hair because it is my natural hair. All transplanted hair is, is hairless been removed from the sides and back of your scalp to the balding areas. After it grows and matures which admittedly can take 12 to 18 months, your transplanted hair will feel and look just like your natural hair. That is, assuming you selected an excellent surgeon who has a long track record of producing consistent natural looking results.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this, but there is a possibility that your hair will continue to mature and grow in which case it may smooth out and take on more of the characteristics of your natural hair. When transplanted hair for starts to grow, it can be a bit wispy and all natural looking. But in time, it should look natural and feel natural.

Are you willing to post pictures and maybe even possibly a video for the community to see? It would also help if you post some before pictures so we can compare.

That said, if there is anything that I can do to personally help you please let me know. If the physician you chose is one of our recommended doctors, I can certainly reach out to him or her on your behalf. That said, if you haven't already, I encourage you to reach out to your doctor not who they are and express your concerns. A quality physician will stand behind their work whether they are recommended or not, they should do something for you in the event that the hair did not grow as it was intended.

I look forward to your response and hope that we can do something to help you

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm sorry to hear of your pain Sam. I can relate to some degree as I have been hurt by some shock loss from a small touch up procedure i had a bit over a year ago but at the end of the day we have to live in reality, find strength from within, make decisions & move forward with life.

I think the shaved head option is always possible, even with FUT if the scar has been done well. Otherwise a hair system, i know many prominent men that use them. Above all though, it is strength of character that will get you through this!

Best wishes.

After looking a your pics from previous posts, I have to say that the first thing you need to treat is your mental health. I am not saying that to be mean, but you may need help to gain perspective. Your transplant apears to be normal, with the exception that your donor is so thin that you have not need a good candidate. It is definitely not a freakishly bad one. You have a bunch of options like a hair system, shave with smp, smp fue combo, etc.

HTs can take a very heavy emotional toll. You are not alone in the fact that it can be disturbing mentally to adjust to, but it is what it is.

Now you have to decide what direction is best for you to go.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thank you all for your replies

For sure, i do not have a healthy mentality anymore after i put myself in this pressure for 9 months

the pictures do not reflect the reality, when i see the pictures i see it also good but under shadow, light in mirror it is totally different

I have a colleague in my work who had a horrible hair transplant, when i saw his picture on facebook, believe me i was surprised it looks very good and normal but the truth it is disaster

My problem started with the hairline in first day, and you can see my first post in this forum was related to hairline, it is totally wrong and my original hairline was in different shape

It does not matter if it looks good or not on pics, in reality it so artificial

It is like a fence of trees around a desert

Also i put it under test many times with people, strangers, doctors. All confirm that i m right, it looks artificial

3 days ago, a cap driver, from nowhere asked me if i had a hair transplant, He was able to detect it from his mirror, and even he dare to ask me that

Should i be happy with his comment? It creates more pressure on me

My solution, after treating the skin is to remove the hairline and make it higher or remove the whole things

Should i start with electrolysis, laser or leave it to doctor

i need a doctor who has experience and can guid me

Maybe i will see Dr. Bisanga next week

Thank you all for your replies

For sure, i do not have a healthy mentality anymore after i put myself in this pressure for 9 months

the pictures do not reflect the reality, when i see the pictures i see it also good but under shadow, light in mirror it is totally different

I have a colleague in my work who had a horrible hair transplant, when i saw his picture on facebook, believe me i was surprised it looks very good and normal but the truth it is disaster

My problem started with the hairline in first day, and you can see my first post in this forum was related to hairline, it is totally wrong and my original hairline was in different shape

It does not matter if it looks good or not on pics, in reality it so artificial

It is like a fence of trees around a desert

Also i put it under test many times with people, strangers, doctors. All confirm that i m right, it looks artificial

3 days ago, a cap driver, from nowhere asked me if i had a hair transplant, He was able to detect it from his mirror, and even he dare to ask me that

Should i be happy with his comment? It creates more pressure on me

My solution, after treating the skin is to remove the hairline and make it higher or remove the whole things

Should i start with electrolysis, laser or leave it to doctor

i need a doctor who has experience and can guid me

Maybe i will see Dr. Bisanga next week

I think Dr. Bisanga is a good place to start. Not sure you can get a consult that fast, but that is a great place to start.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Sam I am sorry about your anxiety concerning your hair transplant. As you and others have indicated if feasible you should definitely get some 2nd opinions from elite doctors. Also I would strongly discourage you from doing anything like electrolysis until at least the 12-14 post-op mark. Try to see a mental health professional that can really help you with what appears to be an obsession about your hair. How many grafts total did you receive?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Sam, all hope is not lost. Several options were indicated above. Im sure you will get through this. The surgeon, that took you on, did he offer any type of refund or any gaurantee? Im surprised the surgeon didnt say when LPP is inactive, he wouldnt be able to help you. Is this surgeon well known? There are a few surgeons that have taken on challenging cases, you may need to reach out to get an idea, with consults from repair experts.

This is an interesting case too:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175742-lichen-planopilaris-patient-successfully-transplanted-one-session%3B-dr-beehner.html

No doubt your next steps will require critical steps and adequate research, but I think you will be able to move forward. Have patience, this isnt khalaaas.

Best wishes and goid luck.

Thank you all

the good thing i have an appointment with Dr. Bisanga so at least an expert can judge on my results and my options

My surgeon did not show any interest to help me even the clinic, they gave me the required service and that is it

he said there are no options and that what it is, he can do only more hair transplantation

Regarding LPP , he said that l signed a paper that i decleared i do not have any disease so if i have any, it is my responsibility to tell, and i m not awar that i have such disease before

The doctor should be well known in his area and not one of unethical surgeon as the clinic claimed in his CV and works

I asked him about the hairline he said i asked for it

And the truth is he shaved my head and then draw the hairline and then told me to look in 5 seconds, i was naive at that time and i could not judge after i saw a clean shiny scalp i was not able to know where the hair start or end, so i told him you are the expert

But i showed him an old picture for me, and i told him i want like the hairlin in the picture

Then he said it will be better than that, i trust his opinion to end up with this results

If i came here before that and just read and educate myself and wait maybe i will not do the whole operation or be more careful

But what is fooled me is that the clinic is near to my home and when they offered me the operation they said they have the best technique ever apply "the stem cell fue" and it is something so new and no one start to apply it and they are using so small needle which will not leave anything on the scalp and can you shave anytime you want, i did not think about hair transplant before this offer and i wish i did not listen to them

Then simply i start read about hair transplant and each time find a case i said to myself this is an old technique the one they are offeringme it is a new one, so it should be different from other cases

Typical story for a fool uneducated patient who became a victim to serious cosmetic procedure and end up a disfigured man and a repair case

I cannot say the hair did not grow but it does not look 3500 grafts maybe 2000 or less

All my hope now is to remove everything and restore my life, i would be the most happier person ever but i cannot know if i still have this option as when i look on my scalp i see a war territory

Edited by Sam23

Thank you all

the good thing i have an appointment with Dr. Bisanga so at least an expert can judge on my results and my options

My surgeon did not show any interest to help me even the clinic, they gave me the required service and that is it

he said there are no options and that what it is, he can do only more hair transplantation

Regarding LPP , he said that l signed a paper that i decleared i do not have any disease so if i have any, it is my responsibility to tell, and i m not awar that i have such disease before

The doctor should be well known in his area and not one of unethical surgeon as the clinic claimed in his CV and works

I asked him about the hairline he said i asked for it

And the truth is he shaved my head and then draw the hairline and then told me to look in 5 seconds, i was naive at that time and i could not judge after i saw a clean shiny scalp i was not able to know where the hair start or end, so i told him you are the expert

But i showed him an old picture for me, and i told him i want like the hairlin in the picture

Then he said it will be better than that, i trust his opinion to end up with this results

If i came here before that and just read and educate myself and wait maybe i will not do the whole operation or be more careful

But what is fooled me is that the clinic is near to my home and when they offered me the operation they said they have the best technique ever apply "the stem cell fue" and it is something so new and no one start to apply it and they are using so small needle which will not leave anything on the scalp and can you shave anytime you want, i did not think about hair transplant before this offer and i wish i did not listen to them

Then simply i start read about hair transplant and each time find a case i said to myself this is an old technique the one they are offeringme it is a new one, so it should be different from other cases

Typical story for a fool uneducated patient who became a victim to serious cosmetic procedure and end up a disfigured man and a repair case

I cannot say the hair did not grow but it does not look 3500 grafts maybe 2000 or less

All my hope now is to remove everything and restore my life, i would be the most happier person ever but i cannot know if i still have this option as when i look on my scalp i see a war territory

Bud, can you post some updated pictures for us? I think you are going to look worse if you remove everything. Have you tried using Toppik and Couvre to mask your scalp?

they said they have the best technique ever apply "the stem cell fue" and it is something so new.

Has anybody ever heard of this new technique called "stem cell fue"?

Sam....that is great you have made arrangements to get a 2nd opinion. I realize you are very frustrated, but why would you "remove everything" when the problem primarily seems to be the hairline only? An elite doctor can most likely improve your result and allow you to keep most of the hair that was transplanted. Having "everything removed" before the one year mark while you are in this state of mind is not your best option. I feel very confident Dr. Bisanga will advise against "removing everything". Please keep us updated.

Sam, collectively this board ought to be the guidance you take. You will be more than disappointed if you make any emotional moves beyond this point. Listen to Bisanga

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Sam your surgeon is responsible regardless what he put on that bullshit trickery consent form. You had no idea what LPP is nor was it discussed nor did you know you had it. Looks like he is unable to even handle cases where LPP is present unlike other top docs. He should have done biopsy but since he went ahead with surgery he thought you were a good candidate or else he wouldnt have proceeded right? He had the ultimate decision.So he is at fault too and shouldngive some refund esp since he didnt offer any other repair assistance or etc.

I would highly urge you to name the doctor or clinic and this may help pthers who go to such docs. In case if this situation happens again to someone else, at least there is some recourse for that person. You may be saving a life. Imagine what you are growing through, how would you feel if someoen else goes through this? Thats whybis important to mention who and it doesnt matter if it is a recommended doc or not because things like this are being documented by something possibly bigger.

Good luck and wish you a successful repair. And i agree dont remove grafts it may make it worse. See if you can have experts fill in between.

He should have done biopsy

I was not aware of what LPP is....so Sean are you saying in all cases of LLP it would be obvious to a competent surgeon pre-op?

Shampoo, you know it is crazy. This LPP was something even my doc thinks i had due to the issues i am going through where i am having growth, design, and donor issues, and this was suggested without a biopsy. However, i was cleared by Veteran docs that i do kot have this condition. I would think, that if a doc is to be doing surgery risking priceless grafts and a so much momey and time from a patient, that it may be reasonable for them to do a mandatory biopsy during in person consults to make sure things go as planned? Some patients you can detect scalp issues while some you cant, a biopsy prior to procedure can rule out the 'physiology' blamed cases by a doctor. A doc shouldnt screw up and then expect a patient to get a biopsy, a doc should do this prior for patient safety. Especially, if this condition can be detrimental to a result if not handled properly. As for me, i dont have the condition but it was being projected at me after my repair procedure since i still had issues and its definitly not my physiology, so, im now just waiting on things to be rectified and soon hopefully. Its a paint being a repair patient. Its a pain what folks go through and its a pain what im going through.

Thanks Sean....this LPP is all new to me.

I ran across this statement on Dr. Bernstein's site....which seems to explain it pretty well:

"those considering a hair transplant, ruling out a diagnosis of LPP is particularly important as transplanted hair will often be rejected in patients with LPP. In common baldness, the disease resides in the follicles (i.e., a genetic sensitivity of the follicles to DHT). Since the donor hair follicles remain healthy, even when transplanted to a new location, we call common baldness donor dominant. It is the reason why hair transplantation works in persons with common baldness. In contrast, LPP is a recipient dominant condition. This means that the problem is in the recipient area skin, so if healthy hair is transplanted into an area affected by LPP the hair may be lost.

Because it is so important to rule out suspected LPP when considering a hair transplant and because it is often hard to make a definitive diagnosis on the physical exam alone, a scalp biopsy is often recommended when the diagnosis of LPP is being considered by your doctor. A scalp biopsy is a simple five minute office procedure, performed under local anesthesia. Generally one suture is used for the biopsy site and it heals with a barely detectable mark. It takes about a week to get the results. The biopsy can usually give the doctor a definitive answer on the presence or absence of LPP and guide further therapy. If the biopsy is negative, a hair transplant may be considered. If the biopsy shows lichen planopilaris, then medical therapy would be indicated"

I m waiting Dr Bisanga opinion before doing anything with the clinic

BTW, the clinic do not want even listen to me before hit 12 marks and doctor consider it is not his fault

My dermatologist is ready to help me and prepare a report and get it certified but she need a biopsy and she said it is enough what i already have on my scalp no need to make more harm, and asked me to try with the clinic first

I was doubt first i had LPP and i consider that i have cobblstonning, then Dr dermatologist confirmed that LPP can give same effect of cobblstonning with pluggy look

The hair can grow but if the LPP is not controlled, all the hair would be lost after 1 or 1.5 year and it would leave scars on the scalp

So she put me under extreme program to apply 3 types of powerful creams, no stress, no smoking, no sun or dust exposure, no sweat and no physical activity and this will be for a long long period

2 months so far i barely go out just locked myself in home and apply those creams ( i finished many of PS4 games) and it seems it works somehow and the cobblstonning effect become less and the burning sensation is reduced

Anyway she told me she did not expect such results after short time and now she think there is a chance now of full recovery and she will not give up, i asked her about removing the hair,

she said, you are thinking this way becuase of hairline look perfect for your case "even is not totally wrong" and the pluggy look which due to LPP, so if we control the disease the hair should look normal and you can soften the hairline by another surgery to raise it al little bit or even by using laser to make the hair finer on sides and create some ziczac she is ready to help me with that and we can do a small test spot to see the reaction

But now the most important is to rid off of LPP and inflammation

( despite of that i still insist to remove it, as i hate it after all of that and cannot accept it anymore after all of this suffering)

And then she wanna prescribe me a weird thing " arithritis drug or cream" which something new has been studied in USA this year and show so promising results to treat LPP and now they start to gather candidates to make it offical and get it approved. However the drug is come with side effects and i should see a specialist doctor before start using it

LPP let the immune system attack the follicles until kill them and leave scars later, so the best way to treat it is reduce the ability of immune system in the scalp and i think this is what the drug do, However, the risk here if during the treatment time if the scalp exopse to infection, bacteria, etc i would be doomed

imagine my feeling after all that, i m living alone, away from everything in life now and maybe in the future and all of that because my stupidity to do such procedure, i start with " i do not like the hairline " 8 months ago and end up with a disease on my scalp resulted from hair transplant, i cannot recognize myself anymore

Edited by Sam23

I met Dr. Busanga, he completely understand my situation and he confirmed that the hair does not look natural at all and it should be amedended espeically the hairline

After he examined my donor area he gave ve me a 60 and said with large bald spot that i have, i should not have any hair transplant again, the only solution is even to repair the hairline with medicationso i told him i wll not use propecia at all so he advise about removing

he can remove the hair and he will use punch size 0.75. To 0.8 he said i need from 2 to 3 procedures and he can reimplant the hair whether at the hump or return the hair to donor area, of course the survival rate will be lower than usual

he support my opinion about removing the hair and he was confident that it will look good but may i need a resurfacing session to remove any remaining traces after all but with time the skin will back healthy again like nothing happen at all

He gives me hope that this kind of procedure it can be done in these days

He advised against electrolysis as it ischance to give scar is more and i loss the hair

I showed him the bump that i have at the left side of my hairline, he said this a micro internal scar and can be removed by cortison injection as it is small

I m still reluctant about the hair removal thing, i mean i want to remove the hair and see myself without this stupid hairline but in the same time i m afraid that i will put myself in a more difficult situation

Should try all other options before fue punch out

• Like 1

Sam, thats a tough call. Are you going to speak with any other doctors? Especially, repair specialists? There is Dr Umar in California, you may want to get an opinion from him as well.

The whole punching out thing is concerning as you do not want distinct residual acarring there, not to mention, possible loss of existing hairs if something is off. Carefully analyze and do get 2-3 more opinions. It doesnt hurt. Good luck.

I know it is tough and i cannot know should i jump into this or not

I took opinion of most of the doctors

- Dr Umar: against any removal. However he can do it on my responsibility

- Dr Bahatti: against fue punch out and he told me it make disaster. However laser is bedt option to remove the hair

Dr Rahal: was ready to do it but becuase he is in Canada he told me it will be so expensive to me and recommend som other doctors

Dr (who i can put his name here): need around 70k usd to do it

Dr epstien: ageed to do it

Dr: cooley: was nice to advise me to try electrolysis first and laser and then last resort is the fue punch out

Dr: koray: ask me to wait 14 months before decide and refuse to comment now

Still have not received all the opinions so far

What i should do now i start thinking there is a hope to remove it,

• 1 month later...
I m writing this to take a breath in the middle of the storm that i m facing now

Maybe it is an overreaction for a simple thing but this how i feel

It has been 9 months now, and everyday it is like i m living in black hole

I can say now, the hair transplant that i had is wrong and disaster and totally ruin my life

I tried to fool myself and say it is all in my mind, then i took many opinions from friends, strangers, doctors to see if it is really only in my mind or really there is something not normal

Most of the people said at first glance it looks ok then after a while it does not , specially from side maybe in front it does not give that attention but from side it is more clear that it is not right

It was the hairline, the hairline is disaster and not suit my case as nw5 not receded at all and it is so curved wide, also the hair directions not right, 2 to 3 hairs in the hairline, a huge contrast between the hairline and skin and cobblstonning on each follicale and finally a huge hard bump on left hairline which i think it is ridging, it is totally disaster, all the damn things

When i go out i always feel like a burning sensation on my scalp and it bother me a lot

when i see myself on window reflection or under normal shadow i see an artifically ugly things on my head and a line on my forehead and start thinking that everyone see it, it gives feeling like i m walking naked in front of people, then i feel i want to vomit from this look

When i look to people, i envy them, whether they are bald or not, they do not have this problem they can go out and do whatever they want,

Enough is enough i decide to remove this things on my head, then the next surprise came

I went to dermatologist who told me u have LPP and your skin did not handle the operation and you are not candidate for such operation in first place, she told me if i tocuh your skin it become red, she was surprised how they operate on me?

I get back to the doctor and explain all of that to him he kept silent and then told me you cannot do anything, this what it is and you should live with it, and you should know that you have LPP and it is not my fault

i told him this a disfiguration and you want me to live with it that easily like nothing happen, there is nothing you can do,

I felt he was happy that i ve been dignosed with LPP as he found an execuse to run away from his responsibilty i get out from his office and my eyes are full of tears thinking what i did to myself, how i will continue in my life with this, i do not know how i arrived home, close the door and never going out or anyplace except work

Then i start with the dermatologist a program to rebuild the skin again and save what it can be saved

I start with 3 type of creams, no sun or dust exposure, no sweat, no physical activity, i gain weight more than 10 kilos because of that

And after 1 month i start see improvement, the redness has reduced the cobblstonning become lesser also the ridging has shinked a little bit and best think, the burning sensation stop

The doctor was happy with this progress in one month and told me we could control the disease at least and now we hope it would be ok after couple of months she prescribe me a new cream and increase the dosage of the old ones

This is like a curse to my life, i want stop worrying on my head, just a one day, every dream i have before has stolen from me, this operation converted me to isolated depress person, a waste of skin and take me out from any social life, i hate going out now, i hate to be in front of people, i hate taking picture, i hate anything remind me with the old me and i cannot sense anything good in this life anymore

Everytime i talk to someone if i noticed he start starring on my hairline i feel like like a knife on my chest, he see something abnromal but he cannot know what it is or maybe he knows

People compliment, people notice, peole talk, people joke, every chat with somone know about my operation, he should mention something, it is not normal to have permenant talks about your head whether good or not, i hate that. Before nobody dare to say anything, now everyone want to say something

Now i m searching and asking all the doctors in the world to undo the hair transplant,

And there are 3 options

- FUE punch out

- Laser

- Electrolysis

I m living in a hope there is a way out and i can restore my old me but the ugly truth is that is mpossible now

Maybe if i remove the hairline i would be happy or not maybe i have to remove the whole transplant hair, or maybe the skin problem i cannot know

What i can say is by this operation i broke the illusion that i was living in before that i have hair and i m accepting myself with the old normal look and after the operation, i cannot restore the same psychic status that i was with before and always feel i m not normal person anymore,

The transplant hair does not give the same sense of normal hair

Even if i have a full of hair now i doubt i will be happy, becuase it is not real,

SAM23,

The only way to improve the situation is to decide on whether you want to look natural-looking or less full on the front. Take your time with choosing the right approach to a viable solution. Very few doctors have perfected the process of FUE repair and corrective hairline work, however, start searching for cases similar to yours. For example, thinning-out plugs on the frontal hairline and temporal regions, and FUE of plugs. Try to get your medical photos along with surgery reports and notes, and prioritize time management to find repair cases where subsequent surgery offered little improvement. Certainly a couple of wet photos of the hairline is crucial to finding any capable doctor to handle your repair.

There is definitely hope through thoroughly pursuing the best repair who specialize in FUE and plug redistribution. This is not too early of a time to start looking at doctors who can truly offer improvement without sacrificing additional resources and aesthetic appeal.

Hopefully, your scalp isn't in pain, your hair grafts aren't too bulky to cause ridging on the scalp. and you don't accept another surgery without performing adequate research of the recommended treatment plans.

Stay in good spirits and keep loving who you are for motivation. You do need an FUE expert in hairline removal, but you should know that you do have options available.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thank you for ur answer

I m thinking maybe Dr. Mwamba can help with that

Right now i only think i want to come back to where i start, removing this fake hairline l, get back the healthy skin

Now there is like a pink layer on the scalp, i just want look normal again

• 5 years later...