Dr. Robert Dorin - NW 6+ - 4911 grafts via FUT

This restoration was accomplished with 2 FUT procedures separated by 1 year. HT#1 2908 grafts. HT#2 2003 grafts. Patient was challenging in terms of the size of the area vs. donor supply - he is extremely happy with the change - Dr. Dorin's design met his expectations. He is currently undergoing a 3rd smaller FUE to tweak the crown region.

jr-1.jpg

jr-2.jpg

jr-3.jpg

jr-4.jpg

jr-5.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

One word, wow! Honestly, given the advanced degree of balding this gentleman has, this is a very impressive results especially for under 5000 grafts. It would be interesting to see a hair count breakdown on this since 5000 grafts could be anywhere from 5000 here's to 20,000 hair is depending on how many 1, 2, 3 and 4 haired follicular unit grafts were used. I'm certainly interested to see these if you have them. Nevertheless, the results look great.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

This is a very impressive result especially since its only 5,000 grafts, also kudos to Dr. Dorin for showing a top down view. I think if this gentlemen had hair greed he could go in for another procedure and make everything look denser, growing the top out a big longer would also help. I don't think it's necessary though, this gentlemen looks to be in his 60's and this is a very age appropriate head of hair he's got congrats to him and great work.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very impressive coverage achieved considering this guy's degree of baldness. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.