This patient in his early 30's at the time visited Dr. Hasson to do something about his thinning hair. Dr Hasson was able to transplant 4133 grafts in one session to address all of the areas that were concerning him.

Seven years later and he was passing the clinic and decided to pop in and show us how he was getting on. He is very happy with his results and I think you will agree that they have held up very well over the years.

Singles:910

Doubles/Multiples:3223

ba-f-c.jpg

ba-f-k.jpg

ba-l.jpg

ba-l-c.jpg

ba-r.jpg

ba-t.jpg

ba-t-c.jpg

ba-b.jpg

ba-f.jpg

ba-7-8.jpg

ba-t.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Wow, that almost looks like a full head of hair again.

I read somewhere too that redheads have the lowest density of all the hair colours, so thats even more amazing. Although you could argue he's not a full redhead, more chestnut or whatever

Hair - New World Encyclopedia

Average number of head hairs (Caucasian) (Stevens 2007)

Blonde 146,000

Black 110,000

Brown 100,000

Red 86,000

Thanks for posting that Dutchie very interesting .

I had a comment about how soft and natural the hairline was and I felt it was a very important point to make that we are so used to seeing results around the 1 year mark post op that we don't often see just how the hair softens after that stage.

This maturing effect is so important to the overall naturalness of a transplant especially when patients have medium to coarse hair. I noticed this in my own hairline and have had this comment from many patients over the years.

It is interesting to see patients so long after surgery in this gentleman's case he is holding up very well. Apologies for the change in background colour but in the intervening years the wall has been decorated and the camera has been updated.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson