Hasson & Wong Upcoming Free Consultations- US- Seattle, San Franscisco, Los Angeles

Garageland

A professional Hasson & Wong Patient Advisor will be in the following locations for free hair restoration consultations.

Seattle April 19th to 29th 2016

San Francisco May 4th to 6th 2016

Los Angeles May 25th to 27th 2016

Book an appointment by calling 1.800.859.2266 FREE or emailing us at info@hassonandwong.com

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garageland,

Thanks for letting the community know. If possible, I suggest some day Hasson and Wong send someone over to the East Coast for free consults. Or perhaps even in the Midwest.

Best wishes,

Bill

He sends Ferko to New York a couple of times a year for free consults, and I have seen ones in Toronto advertised as well.

Bill,

As Mav says We offer New York consultations and Toronto and my colleague will be in Toronto on May 14th and 15th.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

I told Dr. Wong last week I'd take him fishing in Texas!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Hi Shampoo!

Good to see you back on the forums, have you been back to see Dr Wong for a consultation?

---

Hey Garageland...yes I had a Skype consult with Dr. Wong about 10 days ago. Last week we confirmed my surgery date for Tuesday May 24, 2016. This will be my 2nd surgery with Dr. Wong. Can't wait to see beautiful Vancouver again. The beautiful and relaxing view from the Hasson Wong surgery chair is the without a doubt the best in the world.

vancouverview.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

That's great news Shampoo! All the best for your upcoming surgery I hope you keep us all posted on here. I would agree about the view, I had a whale of a time when I was out there last year for 2 months...quite literally I went whale watching :)

---