4492 FUE grafts by Dr Bhatti

Hi

Im a 26 year old guy from Scandinavia. In March 2016 I travelled to Dr Bhatti in India to get a hairtransplant. I would like to contribute to this forum and share my photos.

The HT was done 22. March 2016. My request was to get as much grafts transplanted as possible in one journey.

In total he transplanted 4492 grafts, where 606 of them were from my beard. It was all done in one day. According to Dr Bhatti I have approximately 2500 more scalp grafts that can be harvested in the future. After the HT I have carefully been following the after care instructions provides by his clinique.

So far I would highly recommend Dr Bhatti. He is very friendly and you will feel that you are in good hands. He is a very busy man but still manage to care for his patients and respond very quickly if there is any questions.

I have attached photos of before, right after and 2 weeks after the hairtransplant. I will keep this thread updated.

image.thumb.jpg.3b0c3a6c27d1bd0d53015143c83e0202.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations from a fellow Dr. Bhatti patient! The work looks excellent and I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the outcome.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Scandinavian,

Congratulations on getting your HT done. Thank you for sharing your HT journey so far. Please do keep the updates coming.

Since you seem to have gone for BHT (606 beard grafts), can you please share where the beard grafts got planted. BHT has been an area of concern and skepticism for many users on this Forum but personally, I am a huge fan of BHT and believe that in the hands of a good HT Surgeon, it can do wonders for hair loss Patients with a limited scalp donor supply.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

That looks pretty good. Grafts seem to be spaced kinda far apart but that seems to be his MO from other patients I've seen that have posted their results. Hairline looks great. Somewhat aggressive which is rare these days with surgeons it seems

Mr. Skylar,

Thank you for your comments. I try to design hairlines that give a balance of strength without using so much donor hair that the donor zone becomes depleted. Sometimes these are seen as aggressive, other times not so aggressive, but each patient requires a different approach and each patient has different goals.

Have a great day!

• 4 weeks later...

Its time for an update 1,5 months since the HT. 6 weeks and 2 days to be exact.

I think most of the hairs have shedded which mainly happend around week 3-4. There are some hairs that havent shed, maybe they will not be going the shedding fase? I think I have shedded more hairs in the right side of the hairline, hope this doesnt give asymmetric look. I am still red in the temples and Where the hairs have been transplanted but I guess this is normal? Does anyone know when the red will fade?

My donor area seems completely healed.

I guess Im in the famous uglyduckling-fase now.

image.jpg.2da02fc6a6bd7f70406e08c1b124b5ce.jpg

Edited by Scandinavian

Hi Scandinavian,

Thank you for posting your updates. Please keep them coming. You re going through the toughest phase of the HT.......but the fun part is coming......

Kind of like this quote from Shelley....

"O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind?"

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...