*VIDEO* "Parting" with Hair Loss! Dr. Feller and Dr. Bloxham- Great Neck, NY

With so many hair transplant clinics and so many online results to look at how can a new potential patient distinguish who the top and most consistent clinics are? In the digital online age the formula is simple:

Video + Comb Through.

Video provides angles and dimension not practical in still photography, but adding a comb through during the video is even better. And yet just a bit above that is demonstrating that a part can be combed through an area that was bald or very thin before the transplant.

This also gives the potential patient a chance to see what the transplanted hair actually looks like as it breaks through the skin.

Here is the first in a series of "Parting" videos we will be producing and posting.

Enjoy.

Dr. Alan Feller

Great Neck, NY

• Administrators

Dr. Feller, out of curiosity have you ever considered letting Dr. Bloxham perform a procedure on you? I noticed when you turned to the side you have some loss in the lateral humps near the crown. I think it would be fascinating if you allowed Dr. Bloxham to do a touch up procedure on you and document it here. I don't imagine you'd need that much for that area unless you wanted to do the full crown.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.