Dr. Alan Feller

*VIDEO* "Parting" with Hair Loss! Dr. Feller and Dr. Bloxham- Great Neck, NY

With so many hair transplant clinics and so many online results to look at how can a new potential patient distinguish who the top and most consistent clinics are? In the digital online age the formula is simple:

Video + Comb Through.

Video provides angles and dimension not practical in still photography, but adding a comb through during the video is even better. And yet just a bit above that is demonstrating that a part can be combed through an area that was bald or very thin before the transplant.

This also gives the potential patient a chance to see what the transplanted hair actually looks like as it breaks through the skin.

Here is the first in a series of "Parting" videos we will be producing and posting.

Enjoy.

Dr. Alan Feller

Great Neck, NY

Feller Medical, PC

Great Neck, NY

Dr. Alan Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Providing FUT, FUE, and mFUE

Dr. Feller, out of curiosity have you ever considered letting Dr. Bloxham perform a procedure on you? I noticed when you turned to the side you have some loss in the lateral humps near the crown. I think it would be fascinating if you allowed Dr. Bloxham to do a touch up procedure on you and document it here. I don't imagine you'd need that much for that area unless you wanted to do the full crown.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.