Dr. Arocha - Review - Better Then I Could Have Hoped For

Bardlebee

I was 29 a year and one month ago when I first got a hair cut and realized I had lost so much hair that I felt I looked much worse then I thought possible. I was balding quite a bit in the front I guess on the chart of Norwood I was 3, approaching 3A. I honestly felt like there was no hope and that nature had played a cruel trick on me. I thought that hairloss surgery was some bogus thing that would get me in a serious screwed up situation, but I dug and dug. I needed something! It's all I thought about!

I researched a lot, scoured for nights all these forums and other forums for doctors in Texas. I finally decided to go with Dr. Arocha. What is most striking is something the doctor had said before my surgery "People don't seem to review much when they are happy. They have normal lives and their busy. They don't notice they are happy with the results." I have to agree with that. I've been so happy with these results, its been a little over a year, but already at about 6 months things felt like they were turning around so quickly.

I was all prepared too, to take pictures every month and do these things to share with the community because you guys helped me find Dr. Arocha. I can share with you my before and after pictures, but anything in between, I'm sorry I didn't get. It all happened so fast, like it was yesterday.

I have fine hair, but even with fine hair Arocha made it look great. I don't look like I'm a Norwood 3 anymore and I look like I have a full head of hair. Since my hair is fine I can't spike it like I used to when I was younger, but I can style it.

I went in Feb - 2015 and saw results at the average time.

Anyway, if people want to see pictures I can provide them. I just wanted to let those out there know that Arocha does fantastic work and its at the point where I literally just forgot that it even happened. And I think honestly all of us want that type of mentality with our hairloss, like it never even happened.

Whoops, been so long since I've been on here, let me tell you some details:

FUT 3500 grafts, as far as I know none of them were damaged.

I did a strange thing for the first week or so. I tied my arms down on some posts while I slept on the couch. Yes, odd but I wasn't going to take any chances and scratch grafts out. So it was a strip procedure and all the hairs seem they took well. Arocha commented that it seemed a lot of them were multi hair units so that was great to hear.

I will try to remember to post before and after shots on this post here tomorrow. Its already very late, but wanted to get this out there before I yet again forget about the brilliant Dr. Arocha ;) His staff is awesome too.

Their entire staff were very attentive and honestly any time I even squeaked they stopped what they were doing and made sure I was okay. They were awesome!

Edited by Bardlebee

How many grafts did you have? Was it strip or fue? Great to hear you are so happy with your result...

I'll try to get before and after pictures up tomorrow. Updated the original post and I'll put pictures there too.

3500 FUT and I would do it again if I felt I needed to, but I don't at all. Even with my fine hair it looks great! Only time you can really tell is if I style it weird or if my hair is wet or sweaty.

Glad to hear you had a great result. Dr Arocha does impressive work. Look forward to your pics.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Bardlebee, Mickey1970, Pete-from-Farjo,

Thank you for the kind words about Dr. Arocha, and team. We appreciate you taking the time to view and respond to this post.

Bardlebee,

It was our pleasure to have the honor of being of service to you. Dr Arocha and I appreciate you sharing your experience with the Hair Transplant Network community.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 4 weeks later...