are you being serious right now mate haha I've played football all my life and as a number ten and when I flick the ball on its not with my forehead it's with the top of my head sorta between hairline and middle scalp and that's where I think he got hes ht done. but yes let's get back on topic I'm not hear to discuss how to head a ball lool

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you being serious right now mate haha I've played football all my life and as a number ten and when I flick the ball on its not with my forehead it's with the top of my head sorta between hairline and middle scalp and that's where I think he got hes ht done. but yes let's get back on topic I'm not hear to discuss how to head a ball lool

i'm just gonna leave that there for you.

3 Ways to Head a Soccer Ball - wikiHow

wow it's clear your not understanding the type of header I'm talking about. of course you head the ball with your forehead with that sort of header but thats NOT a little flick on is it where it brushes your head. hence the word 'flick on'. I'm not entertaining you anymore let's get back on topic please.

loool I see you edited your post to not look like a tool

EDIT: I edited it before you mentioned the flick header wow lol. Ask the mods if you want.

Was willing to let this one go because it's your thread and didn't want to derail it but i'll "entertain" you.

if you know football you would know u head the ball with the top of your head for a flick on not ur forehead otherwise it would go back where it came from lol.

Firstly we'll look at your first post, the ball will go back where its from if you header the ball with your forehead. That's clearly wrong and you seem to admit it later on.

of course you head the ball with your forehead with that sort of header.

I mentioned in my post about the flick header although I did edit it my bad. Yes this is a method for freekicks and corners where you flick it slightly to redirect the power. But the most common heading method is when you head it with your forehead as this gives you more control and power.

no you just tryed to make out that I was an idiot which you failed at miserably haha. as you can see there are different types of headers even the website you put on your post says that. I'm taking about a flicked on header which is what I've been saying from the start it hits the top of your head between hairline and mid scalp. I'm right just admit it. you didn't mention anything about a flick I header I had to direct you to very own website u gave me and then you edited your post. common mate I'm not dumb

no you just tryed to make out that I was an idiot which you failed at miserably haha. as you can see there are different types of headers even the website you put on your post says that. I'm taking about a flicked on header which is what I've been saying from the start it hits the top of your head between hairline and mid scalp. I'm right just admit it. you didn't mention anything about a flick I header I had to direct you to very own website u gave me and then you edited your post. common mate I'm not dumb

I like your evidence,seriously ask the mods if they can be bothered. Some websites they have an edit time stamp when you edit. You still look like the idiot, the website supports my views more than yours lol.It has one type of header that you weren't even clear about in the first place (neither was i tbf) . I'll even show you videos lol but your stubborn aren't you. I'm not saying the flick on header doesn't do that im saying its less common and i was talking about a normal powerful header which dutchie was talking about. I've also quoted where you've admitted you were wrong but your comprehension in an argument is whats funny here.

Edit: You also seem to forget about the fact i said about his height too but yeh we'll just be stubborn.

Apologies in advance if this against the rules or annoying the mods.

so you're agreeing with me then yes? that's the only type of header that will have an affect your hair weather it be with concealer or just the way you style your hair. a flicked on header is gonna do the most damage because it puts pressure on the hair so iether he's wearing concealer or he's been advised not to flick the ball on to protect the follicles. I don't know I'd love to know then i wouldn't be having this pattie argument with you ha

Even if you head the ball with your forehead, at the professional football level I would imagine the shockwave your head creates when it makes contact with the ball would probably knock out a lot of the Toppik thats in your hair

• Administrators

Only way to settle this is by a trial, I'll put toppik in my hair particularly the hairline, I'll spray the locking spray. Then I'll proceed to spray my head with water to mimic sweat then I'll head the ball with my forehead and frontal forelock. I'll videotape the evidence and submit it on YouTube, this will give an idea of what your head would look like with toppik and heading a ball. I don't think it'll be pretty but we shall see.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Only way to settle this is by a trial, I'll put toppik in my hair particularly the hairline, I'll spray the locking spray. Then I'll proceed to spray my head with water to mimic sweat then I'll head the ball with my forehead and frontal forelock. I'll videotape the evidence and submit it on YouTube, this will give an idea of what your head would look like with toppik and heading a ball. I don't think it'll be pretty but we shall see

And no offence as to your athletic abilities HT, but at the professional level the ball is probably coming 2 or 3 times as fast at your head then at amateur level

And no offence as to your athletic abilities HT, but at the professional level the ball is probably coming 2 or 3 times as fast at your head then at amateur level

I would say that the average ball speed that someone bounces off of their head, at the top end, would be 30MPH, so I think HTSoon should put the topik on, lock it on on a rainy day, to similate the sweat, and get in a car. Dutchie can drive. With HTSoon hanging his head our of the car going about 30MPH, I will toss up balls at his head as he passes by.

This is the only way to do this test.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I would say that the average ball speed that someone bounces off of their head, at the top end, would be 30MPH, so I think HTSoon should put the topik on, lock it on on a rainy day, to similate the sweat, and get in a car. Dutchie can drive. With HTSoon hanging his head our of the car going about 30MPH, I will toss up balls at his head as he passes by.

This is the only way to do this test

And if his head hits a street pole and it still hasnt come off, we'll know its good quality toppik.

Its the only way to be sure

Just saw this a pic of today ManU game, you can clearly see Rooney's FUT scar.

But he wears his haircut in a way that it looks like its part of the hairstyle. Unless you know what you're looking for you wont spot it

Marcus+Rashford_+Wayne+Rooney+en+Memphis+Depay.JPG

that's a hard one to call I'm sure he would of gone to the most well known hair clinics in the UK which in my opinion is either farjo or reddy so he would of been in good hands with them. weather or not he would of GOT a better ht abroad compared to the UK is just hear say imo. his hairline looks good and that was where he got hes transplant it's framed his face which was probably the the game plan for him.

that's a hard one to call I'm sure he would of gone to the most well known hair clinics in the UK which in my opinion is either farjo or reddy so he would of been in good hands with them. weather or not he would of GOT a better ht abroad compared to the UK is just hear say imo. his hairline looks good and that was where he got hes transplant it's framed his face which was probably the the game plan for him.

What are you guys like?! lol He went to the Harley Street Hair Clinic and he even lets them use his story on their website. Both procedures were FUE.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day