Dr. De Reys now competes with Turkey

Beestig22

He seems to have dropped his prices further, going for 3600 euro for 1500 Grafts.

Found this info on the French hair loss board.

Interesting for all that don't want to go Turkey.

Besides that you seem to get further discounts when cutting out the reps!

:D

Dr. De Reys is not currently recommended by our community. Thus, I have edited the title of this thread.

Dr. Doganay's recommendation has been suspended at this time. You may use the forum's search feature to locate the related discussion.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

De Reys was recommended at one stage, that is indisputable a his name and profile were listed. I'm unsure of what happened since though.

• Administrators
De Reys was recommended at one stage, that is indisputable a his name and profile were listed. I'm unsure of what happened since though.

I would assume he stopped paying his membership fee.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr. De Reys was recommended but he simply didn't want to put the energy and time into participating on this community. As a result, we both agreed that this may not be the best fit for him. His results in my opinion did look really good and if he was willing to put forth the time and energy into participating in this community which includes posting photos so we can read really evaluate his work, he would potentially be a really good fit. His results in my opinion did look really good and if he was willing to put forth the time and energy into participating in this community which includes posting photos so we can read really evaluate his work, he would potentially be a really good fit. Until he is willing to put the time and energy into showcasing his results and participating, proceeding with recommendation wasn't the best idea for either him or us.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Beestig,

I'm not sure what the point of this post is. It sounds like you represent the clinic and are promoting for him. Is that true? Or are you just an enthusiastic patient?

I do wonder however, why he is dropping his prices. Typically this is to bring in more business. If he just invested the time and energy into showcasing his photos here, by default he would get more business regardless of whether he lowered his prices or not. But he has to be willing to be continuously evaluated by presenting photos and participating when appropriate.

Best wishes,

Bill

Wiz kid,

That's what I suspect, but what's really bizarre to me is that he didn't want to take the time to participate and share photos on this community, making himself not a good fit to remain recommended however, if he actually did take the time to do all this, he would cultivate a number of patients who are clearly interested in his work and would be very interested simply by seeing what he has to offer. I have been particularly impressed with the results I've seen from him as has the community. But if he doesn't come forward and share these results, nobody will even know that he's doing quality work and thoughts, he won't be getting nearly the kind of business he could be getting if he shared it publicly with our large community of patients.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yeah it's a bit of a strange one. he's rep posts a couple patient threads then he gets recommended and then disappears.I don't get why he doesn't get hes rep to upload some patient threads once in a while it's not hard.like you said it will broaden he's clientele. it's a shame because I liked that he does all the crucial aspects of the procedure himself not the typical EU technicians run clinic well let's hope he doesn't turn that way and chase the paper.

Dr. De Reys was recommended but he simply didn't want to put the energy and time into participating on this community. As a result, we both agreed that this may not be the best fit for him. His results in my opinion did look really good and if he was willing to put forth the time and energy into participating in this community which includes posting photos so we can read really evaluate his work, he would potentially be a really good fit. His results in my opinion did look really good and if he was willing to put forth the time and energy into participating in this community which includes posting photos so we can read really evaluate his work, he would potentially be a really good fit. Until he is willing to put the time and energy into showcasing his results and participating, proceeding with recommendation wasn't the best idea for either him or us.

I hope this helps.

Bill

I agree. He posted a thread a while back called "making a hairline" and then I never saw anything else posted by him. Disappointing tbh.

I have nothing to do with De Reys apart from being one of his fans.

A friend of mine was treated under De Reys last year.

If interested I could ask him to post his results?

So, a doc gets his recommendation cancelled whenever they are not posting here?

In my opinion patient sharing results are a lot better source for recommentation, you never know if the docs are filtering their results.

• 4 weeks later...

beestig22 I'm sure that you had a 3000 graft procedure done by reys? your on the hairloss help forum amd your signature states you had 3000 grafts with reys?

anyways I was just looking on he's website amd it says he's still recommended for some reason but when you click on it it brings you to a patient of hes,bit sketchy to me. maybe the mods can have a look a verify weather it's true or not or something went wrong for him when updating he's website after going separate ways with this forum.

1000 grafts : 3500 euros

1500 grafts : 4500 euros

2000 grafts : 5500 euros

2500 grafts : 6500 euros

3000 grafts : 7500 euros

These are the prices I see on his website.

Where can I see this updated prices? 1500 grafts for 3600 EURO is damn good for a manual extraction in Belgium. Plus room is included in the price.

edit: Already heard back from his rep and these are the current prices so the first post in this thread is misleading.

Edited by densedream

Yeah they haven't changed. if you go on hes home page and go down to "high quality" click on hair restoration network for he recommendation it brings you to a patient on this site lol. and then when you click on read more it says he's still recommended by this site.