Taking the plunge.

Durhamboy

Hi guys

Off to India next week for beard grafts with Dr Bhatti after reading the good reviews and speaking to him. Big thanks to Shera who's been a great help. Will update you on progress, the trip etc. Am hoping to get 1200 beard grafts to really thicken up the density on top. Tempted to have FUE from the side of head too but with previous scars from previous surgery am reluctant to have this area shaved and be obvious when return home.

Will 1200 beard grafts make that much of a difference? Is beard hair denser that hairline hair when longer?

Big thanks to all on this forum, great place for like minded sufferers. :)

Hi Durhamboy,

Thanks for the mention. As you are well aware, I will be available all throughout your trip should you need any advice etc. It's great to see that you are taking in the cricket in Delhi and Mohali whilst there, I'm really glad that the English cricket team have not let you down so far.

I look forward to helping you along whilst you are in India, and ensuring you make the most of your trip. Everything is in place for you, you just need to relax and enjoy the experience.

Travel safe, best of luck, and post some pictures of your results when you return. Dr. Bhatti has a lot of support on this site.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 years later...

Hi guys

Thought had updated on this, must be the biggest gap on the Forum after surgery!! 4 years on! Honestly thought had updated, apologies.

Am a big advocate of both Br Bisanga and Dr Bhatti, both are outstanding in their field and top people to go with it, wouldn't hesitate advising using either and perhaps the geography of where you live is a factor in who or where you go. You can clearly see the issues with so many past transplants and lack of decent donor area.

Have attached pictures from 4 years ago before seeing both, got around 800 to 1200 beard and FUE hair transplants on each surgery. And photos today, any comments be appreciated. Am convinced altering to Dutasteride around a year ago has thickened things up just wondering if a combo of both Dutasteride 0.5mg and Minox 2.5mg a day will thicken up more.

Thanks and be safe.

Hair a Apr 2016.png

Hair Apr 2016.png

Hair c 1-4-20.png

Hair b 1-4-20.png

Hair a 1-4-20.png

Hair 1-4-20.png

Hair d 1-4-20.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update.  Looks nice.  We're glad you are pleased.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.