11th March 2016 - Dr Tejinder Bhatti - 1,836 FUE

CSB

I think the work looks excellent, density to be honest looks fine immediately post op. I think you will have great results. All the best bro. Happy growing.

My Thread: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the work looks excellent, density to be honest looks fine immediately post op. I think you will have great results. All the best bro. Happy growing.

Thanks. I hope it grows out good but I'm worried about the temple area as that looks how it was before. I'll be jumping on minoxidil soon to address the crown and top.

Below is my 1 month post op pics, both of the grafts and hair at the back. I don't think it looks that much of a mushroom style?

20160410_130523-1.jpg

20160410_133056_002-1.jpg

20160410_132844-1.jpg

Hello Mr. CSB,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I wish to express that at one month post surgery your recipient area looks exactly as it should so you do not need to worry. Remember, this is the time after surgery that most of the hairs will shed so you are going through the normal process. In a few months you will see that the areas you are concerned about will begin to grow hair and improvements will continue for a year. If you have any questions you have my direct personal email.

• 1 month later...

Here are some pics I've taken on the 11th of May. They are quite close up and as you can see quite a lot of the transplanted hair has fallen out :/ of course they say the 3 month mark is where it starts to grow so I'm hoping it does. Make or break?

I've been applying aloe Vera gel daily but it still looks red. Not noticeable under normal lighting conditions.

20160511_170704-1.jpg

20160511_170750-1.jpg

20160511_170857.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Still following the same routine of applying aloe Vera gel to the area daily. That is going to run out in the next couple of days so after that it's no treatment apart from minoxidil around the crown and finasteride.

20160613_125303.jpg

Man i am in same situation. Thinking about getting hair transplant. I have little better density in the temples. How much did it cost and is the redness visible more on brown skin ? I am planning on staying there for a week after procedure and then fly back to canada. Any advice ?

Man i am in same situation. Thinking about getting hair transplant. I have little better density in the temples. How much did it cost and is the redness visible more on brown skin ? I am planning on staying there for a week after procedure and then fly back to canada. Any advice ?

Hi Mbsingh,

The redness is very temporary and is actually visible less on darker skin tones.

The cost details for Dr. Bhatti/Darling Buds India is detailed on the website. Here is the link:

Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

Price for scalp grafts is about $1.33 (USD) per graft (FUE).

Hotels are pretty cheap too....about $30 per night:

Medical tourism hair transplant - Hotels Recommended

We have our Driver pickup our Patients from the airport and also make the hotel reservations for our Patients (if requested). Pretty seamless process.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Is that final price though ? I dont want any surprise fees afterwards. And for slit does Dr Bhatti do lateral slits for temple area ? I am thinking about going to india in october so get it done last week of october. I will have to take time off of work and school so don't want any hiccups. Like what do i need to do and whats the procedure like and how much hair do i need i want dense hair line. Please advise.

Is that final price though ? I dont want any surprise fees afterwards. And for slit does Dr Bhatti do lateral slits for temple area ? I am thinking about going to india in october so get it done last week of october. I will have to take time off of work and school so don't want any hiccups. Like what do i need to do and whats the procedure like and how much hair do i need i want dense hair line. Please advise.

Hi Mbsingh,

I would highly encourage you to check out the details on our website. We offer 2 kinds of HT packages. For the Premium package, $1.47 per graft, the lab charges etc. are included. There are no surprise fees. What you see on the website is what there is.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

INR 99 for scalp grafts ($1.47 per graft)

85% steps of the procedure by Dr Bhatti (100% counseling , 100% anesthesia administration, 100% harvesting,100% slit making)

New imported punch used

No lab charges/ Post care kit charges

Free pick and drop while in Chandigarh to and from the clinic and for local sightseeing.

No extra fee for “no shave” technique (ideal for those needing lesser than 1800 scalp grafts)

If you need any more information, please email me at darlingbudsusa@gmail.com or call toll free @ 1-855-838-9550 and I will be happy to help.

Don't want to hijack CSB's thread.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

Looks like the hair that was growing has gotten thicker but can't see any new growth. Only positie thing is I can now use 3d hair filler (like topick) and artificially thicken my hairline. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Sort of stopped caring now that I can't see any new growth.

20160711_201452.jpg

20160711_201512.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys sorry about not updating the thread every month. I've been pretty busy. I've been meaning to update ever since I've started to shed like mad. I went India for wedding and didn't take finasteride for 2 weeks so that might have been the reason. Anyway I started my routine back so I'll share some pics. Also before I went India in late August I went and got my haircut. The barber saw that I had a transplant done and asked if I wanted to apply some hair fibre (3d hair). I agreed and wow. It makes a hell of a difference. I don't leave the house now without applying it. I've also for the first time in my life managed to style my hair. I think I look 10 years younger haha.

After a wash:

20161022_133444-1.jpg

Then I blow dry:

20161022_140056-1.jpg

Apply hair fibre on the front:

20161022_140749-1.jpg

20161022_163509-1.jpg

From the side:

20161022_140807-1.jpg

And this one was taken end of August:

20160814_200227-1.jpg

You guys can probably see that I have a scar near my hairline in the most recent pics. I got this by wearing a turban on the wedding day and I could feel that area throbbing (it was probably tied tightly which caused the skin to pinch). Luckily it didn't damage the hairs. I guess it will fade over time.

My crown is still balding though even with minoxidil :(

At the moment I'm just happy that I've discovered hair fibre haha. It's amazing. But I guess some of you may think what is the point of concealing when I've got a hair transplant which I agree but I'm hoping for full growth before I'm confident leaving the hair fibre off.

I think it grew fine. Noticed it got thicker at the base. I don't think it's been cut yet. I'm still waiting on more growth from new hair but I doubt that will come.

If it's a sharp line then I think it looks suspicious. But thankfully i haven't been called out on it. Only my missus knows. I try and push back the fibres so you can slightly see the strands of the hair at the front.

Does it look suspicious? You guys are the pros. Haha.

From far, it would be difficult to see anything suspicious going on. But up close, it does look like there's some powder there. I've heard it's extremely difficult to use the fibre on the hairline because it falls flat on some parts of the skin which makes it easy to see. Maybe spare the edges so it looks more natural? But if your missus says it looks good, don't you worry :D

Btw, can you show a close-up picture so we can see the hair strands that grew after your last update?

Hi guys sorry about not updating the thread every month. I've been pretty busy. I've been meaning to update ever since I've started to shed like mad. I went India for wedding and didn't take finasteride for 2 weeks so that might have been the reason. Anyway I started my routine back so I'll share some pics. Also before I went India in late August I went and got my haircut. The barber saw that I had a transplant done and asked if I wanted to apply some hair fibre (3d hair). I agreed and wow. It makes a hell of a difference. I don't leave the house now without applying it. I've also for the first time in my life managed to style my hair. I think I look 10 years younger haha.

Hi,

How are you feeling about HT with Dr. Bhatti are you happy with progress so far?

Cheers

V

From far, it would be difficult to see anything suspicious going on. But up close, it does look like there's some powder there. I've heard it's extremely difficult to use the fibre on the hairline because it falls flat on some parts of the skin which makes it easy to see. Maybe spare the edges so it looks more natural? But if your missus says it looks good, don't you worry :D

Btw, can you show a close-up picture so we can see the hair strands that grew after your last update?

No probs, here's what I've taken today this morning after a shower with flash:

20161023_091836.jpg

20161023_091740.jpg

20161023_091749.jpg

20161023_091811.jpg

Hi,

How are you feeling about HT with Dr. Bhatti are you happy with progress so far?

Cheers

V

I don't have any other HT experience to benchmark it to but I would recommend him. In hindsight there can be changes done to make it better but I guess for the price I am happy.