My Hair Transplant Journey

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant. I am not familiar with that clinic however, I do hope that you will call me back and show us pictures of your scalp each month so we can follow your progress. Do you understand that it takes up to a year or even 18 months to show your final results. At this stage, it looks like you have healed well but there will not be anything to show for several months yet terms of growth.

I look forward to following your progress.

Do note that I didn't remove the hyperlink from your post as linking to third-party websites is against our policy.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am 4 months out hair transplant in Turkey. I had my FUE hair transplant with a company called FlyHealth in Turkey. I am satisfied with the result so far; but I need a second opinion. Please check my after images and let me know what you think:

March_15.jpg

March_15_2.jpg

March_15_3.jpg

March_15_4.jpg

March_15_5.jpg

March_15_6.jpg

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

Mustafa,

I noticed that you had posted your 4 months results as a reply to a different thread. Thus, I've moved it here as a reply to your original thread where it will get more views and feedback.

Looks like things are coming along. You're still very early in the process and you should continue to see a lot more change in the coming months.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website