Post FUE product advice, moisturiser care

Dynamo

Hi all

I'm 3-4 weeks post op ( 3000 grafts FUE by Dr Bisanga ) looking for advice on products to aid recovery on the recipient area so moisturiser mainly? I have used oils but it's just to greasy so want something that I an apply easily without the grease basically

Donar area is fine if fact you can't tell I've had any FUE.

Dynamo,

Did Dr Bisanga recommend anything? Sometimes clinics have "do's and don't's" when it comes to putting things on the scalp post-surgery.

I think saline spray/misting really helps keep the recipient moist but also avoids some of the hassles with things like oils or creams -- like you mentioned above.

Make sure to check everything with Dr Bisanga first.

Grow well!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.