Dr. Hasson 3666 Grafts/FUT/ Hairline Reconstruction/ 1 Year Post Op

This local patient in his early thirties came to see Dr Hasson with a view to providing a more youthful appearance to his hairline and a stronger frame to his face. Dr Hasson lowered his hairline and filled in his temple recession using 3666 grafts.

He has medium hair caliber, these photos were taken just over 1 year post op.

Grafts: 3666

Singles: 869

Doubles:2480

Multiples:317

ht1.jpg

ht2.jpg

ht3.jpg

ht4.jpg

ht6.jpg

ht7.jpg

ht8.jpg

donor.jpg

post.jpg

8-a-r.jpg

9-b-a-back.jpg

Edited by Garageland

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Wow, incredibly good scar

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

This is a good example to see what it takes to drop a hairline and have a good result. It's not cheap to the donor area. Looks great and I'm sure it is exactly what the pt was looking for, but now he has a 3600 graft hairline surgery. Looks very natural though and the scar is amazing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mick50,

Not sure I follow but do you mean where the transplanted hair is placed further back into the hairline? If so then this was always the case the hairline was just the new position to bring it down to the intention was and is always to work back as far into the scalp as the hair is thinning.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Garageland:

Thank you for sharing this presentation. I understand this patient came to Dr Hasson for hairline lowering. Was the decision to shape the hairline flat like this Dr Hasson's design or was it requested by the patient? The shape appears different compared to similar cases from Hasson & Wong recently.

Excellent example of a great FUT scar.

Research, research, research!

Doctors I'm considering:

FUT:

-Feller

-Hasson

-Konior

Thank you for all your comments.

Bunsenburner- Good spot the hairline is lower than a number of results that we have posted recently. I do not know the specifics on this case about the hairline position but having sat in many consultations with Dr Hasson when it comes to hairline designs he would have most likely suggested a slightly higher hairline in the first instance showing more recession.

Some patients at this stage request something lower and Dr Hasson will either say no as he feels it would not look natural taking into account their head shape, bone structure and of course level of future loss but in this case and others he will draw a lower line if he feels it will look natural and is appropriate.

---

That's actually a pretty good look and should serve him well. That side shot is odd (to me)though, is it that shaved that way by the barber as a modern styling choice??

Woefully out of touch I am.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

How in the hell is that FUT???? that scar is amazing, if FUT was guaranteed to scar like that, I would've stripped out years ago :D

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just a stunning result. The hairline doesn't seem too aggressive either but is definitely a huge improvement, and as noted by the others the scar (assuming there is one :P) is impeccable. This is the closest cut I've ever seen with a FUT scar and I'd wager it's the sort of thing that only a trained eye will see if they're specifically looking for it.

Well done to the doctor and congrats to this patient! :)

Thanks very much for your comments I can assure you it is FUT :)

---