FUE stand for Follicular Unit Extraction and FUT stand for Follicular Unit Transplantation.Basically, both are hair transplant methods.

FUE Method: In FUE method the grafts are separately removed from the patient's donor area and then individually transplanted to the recipient area.

FUT Method: In this method the doctor removes a strip of tissue from the donor area, an area within the permanent zone, and, once extracted, the donor strip is cut into many individual Follicular units using microscopic dissection techniques.

So basically, we can say that FUE is the best method for hair transplant because it is pain and scar free.

So basically, we can say that FUE is the best method for hair transplant because it is pain and scar free.

As a hair clinic you should know that this statement is not correct. No hair transplantation procedure is truly scar free. This statement on your website is particularly misleading:

"This procedure does not require an incision anywhere on the scalp saving the patient from any kind of inevitable scar that used to be produced while doing older hair treatments"

I strongly suggest you revise your wording for your patients' benefit (and your own).

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Under U.S. law, at least, it is highly likely that claiming that an FUE procedure is scar-free would expose you to liability for false advertising--and that's not even considering any consequences with respect to medical/board certification.

Hair transplant: Surgical procedure for removing hair from an area of scalp containing hairs with a high resistance to DHT - and therefore more resistant to baldness - to an area of the scalp with hairs highly susceptible to baldness.

Lobotomy: Surgical procedure for severing neurological pathways between the prefrontal cortex and anterior frontal lobes of the brain, leading to inertia and infantilism.

So, basically, we can say a lobotomy is the best cure for anyone worrying about baldness.

Hair transplant: Surgical procedure for removing hair from an area of scalp containing hairs with a high resistance to DHT - and therefore more resistant to baldness - to an area of the scalp with hairs highly susceptible to baldness.

Lobotomy: Surgical procedure for severing neurological pathways between the prefrontal cortex and anterior frontal lobes of the brain, leading to inertia and infantilism.

So, basically, we can say a lobotomy is the best cure for anyone worrying about baldness.

Nailed it. :D

DermaClinix do you actually read this forum? Posters on here are extremely educated and know the difference. Maybe introduce yourself, who you are and some examples of your work.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson