n00b

4424 grafts FUT dr.Hasson Feb24, 2016

28 minutes ago, n00b said:

Hey folks, never expected activity in this thread after such a long time.

I am working with Dr.Wong to salvage my situation. Things are tough due to lack of donor. Lets see...

Thanks for getting back to us. Good to hear he is trying to correct the mistake. Hopefully you get closure out of this. Why did it take two years, what are they proposing to do as it seems to be a difficult case to fix and what did he say went wrong?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, n00b said:

I am working with Dr.Wong to salvage my situation. Things are tough due to lack of donor. Lets see...

Thank you for following up. Good luck and please keep us updated on how everything works out with you and Dr. H. 

Edited by bismarck

16 hours ago, n00b said:

Wish you the best n00b, you followed my journey from the beginning, hard to believe its been 5 years. Please keep in contact with me, I’m always available.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.