Dr. Wong 5399 Grafts/ FUT/ 4 Month Update

This local patient to the clinic dropped into see Dr Wong for an update on his progress after just 4 months. The results so far speak for themselves.

We shall follow up with this patient and update you all as his final results come in.

ba-f.jpg

ba-f-2.jpg

ba-f-k.jpg

ba-f-t.jpg

ba-l.jpg

ba-r.jpg

ba-b.jpg

post-0.jpg

post-1.jpg

Latest In Person Consultation Dates

Toronto March 4-5th

New York March 14-17th

Washington D.C. March 21st -23rd

Meet Dr Hasson In Rome, Italy March 20th-22nd and Milan March 24-26th

Madrid, Spain April 2nd-3rd

Calgary April 15-17th

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Very nice for only 4 months. Is his hair dyed in the more recent photo? Also how long does Hasson & Wong recommend waiting until dying hair after a transplant? Thank you

I dont think his hair is dyed - you can see gray in a lot of spots. He had thin frail hair and now that is replaced with young version of stronger hair so that is one difference. The other is his skin is paler post op.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

I dont think his hair is dyed - you can see gray in a lot of spots. He had thin frail hair and now that is replaced with young version of stronger hair so that is one difference. The other is his skin is paler post op.

Ya at closer inspection it may not be dyed. Did you get any instruction as to when you could dye your hair after a transplant?

Thanks for your comments. We ask patients to wait 4 weeks before dying their hair.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 months later...

This gives me hope. Based on the pictures it appears the patient's donor area is too thin. My donor area is similar. I have read cases on this forum in which the donor area is better than this patient. It seems like there is a lot of variation in terms of what is too thin donor areas. Is this correct?

Transhair,

Over the years I have seen many cases similar to this where growth at the 4 month mark is very good and a considerable cosmetic improvement is already taking place. However, the average patient generally may not reach this level of growth until the 5 to 5.5 month mark.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com