18 years, 6 transplants, 5949 grafts later

It's actually 5949 grafts and 18 years but I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of the post. If the admin reads this and can change it, please do. Anyway, if you compare it to where I first started, back in 1998, you'll understand why I'm ecstatic with the results.

The first photo is the top of my head just before my first transplant in 1998 and the second photo is from March, 2016, 7 months after my 6th and final transplant.

Take a look at my profile and you'll see several photos albums of my hair transplant journey.

By the way, thank you, Dr. Leonard Aronovitz for such fine work. You truly are a rock star when it comes to hair transplants.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - steve0580's Profile

Steve_1998.jpg.4d35392e87b46a9790d40624d1a2ae6a.jpg

Steve_2016.jpg.21c22958d46545f13febafa1cf42683c.jpg

26623_thumb.jpg.6beb8fbec7c96941d823c7fb55df6684.jpg

5b32eb8fc4b3f_IMG_1259(1).jpg.7d3694aa80edba1cbb20a850eee22516.jpg

26622_thumb.jpg.e938b7642e042a0c94e04754cc6e195e.jpg

IMG_1260.thumb.jpg.6cedb4d703cb14bf743cea4b1a47bd49.jpg

Edited by steve0580

@ David - thanks for editing that for me.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of the nice comments.

From the first transplant to the sixth, I've spent over 30k (not including supplements and propecia). Some people are very shocked when I tell them this and they wonder why I would spend so much and that there were so many other things I could have done with that money.

I tell them all the same thing: It was worth every penny.

It's my belief that whether it's breast implants, liposuction, hair transplants or whatever elective surgery you choose to do, it's all about how it makes you feel about yourself. It's hard to put a price on self-esteem and self-confidence but for me, getting my hair back helped me have that.

Edited by steve0580

You have maintained very well. Thanks for contributing how hair restoration is a journey.

All the best

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thank you for the compliments.

This may sound odd but I really can't remember if it was one or both but I believe it was both. They did cut strips out of the back of my head and from the discussion I remember having with the doctor at one point, we talked about FUE.

Honestly, I just left it up to the doctor as to what he thought was best and I was comfortable with his decision. He's very experienced in the field and in my book, there's no need to tell a farmer how to grow corn.

@ David - thanks for editing that for me.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of the nice comments.

From the first transplant to the sixth, I've spent over 30k (not including supplements and propecia). Some people are very shocked when I tell them this and they wonder why I would spend so much and that there were so many other things I could have done with that money.

I tell them all the same thing: It was worth every penny.

It's my belief that whether it's breast implants, liposuction, hair transplants or whatever elective surgery you choose to do, it's all about how it makes you feel about yourself. It's hard to put a price on self-esteem and self-confidence but for me, getting my hair back helped me have that.

Hair looks great Steve .Good to see a journey over an extended period of time ,

Would also agree with very comment in the post above.

I know you must feel great it must take so much pressure off you now you can be confident and enjoy your life money well spent. It's like spending it on a car but sooo much more rewarding you are changing your life.

Looking great!

There's no way (in my opinion) anyone could tell you had a HT done judging by your hairline.

BTW Steve how are the women reacting to your new look??

Thank you. The ladies seem to like it very much :) Obviously, it helps my confidence immensely.

Congracts Steve. Your hair looks fantastic & you should be feeling great about it.

Can I ask, from your 6 procedures did you do strip or fue or some of both?

Cheers

I was at the doctor's office today for my last appointment (progress check) and asked about it.

They used FUT / strip, because I seemed to be a good candidate for it.

It's actually 5949 grafts and 18 years but I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of the post. If the admin reads this and can change it, please do. Anyway, if you compare it to where I first started, back in 1998, you'll understand why I'm ecstatic with the results.

The first photo is the top of my head just before my first transplant in 1998 and the second photo is from March, 2016, 7 months after my 6th and final transplant.

Take a look at my profile and you'll see several photos albums of myhair transplant journey.

By the way, thank you, Dr. Leonard Aronovitz for such fine work. You truly are a rock star when it comes to hair transplants.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - steve0580's Profile

Very Good Hair Transplant Results

Edited by Admin
External promotional links removed

• 2 years later...

I was looking up the use of biotin to halt hair loss and it came up with one of your posts, went into your story and found this post... I must say mate your hair looks amazing, well worth every penny and the confidence you must have from it must be amazing, I'm just starting my hair transplant journey as my hair has finally gotten to the point where I can no longer hide that I am losing it, cases like yours give me hope that a HT will work so thank you for sharing your journey.