Dr Hakan Doganay, unhappy with result so far...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Folks,

Glad to show my results of 6000 more grafts from Asmed clinic. I am on then ten month of my second surgery amd waiting for the crown to thicken up.

To sum up hakan the gangster used 2500 grafts and 1500 beard. He said he had to use the beard as my donor wad weak. He did most of the implanting and designed an awful hairline. 

I ended up with a horrible result and became a recluse. I went to Asmed and they said i was lucky i came to them and said the work carried out was very bad.

I also had to pay to get the beard grafts removed. They looked awful and unnatural.

Hakan refused to give me a full refund.

Thankfully i am on the way to a greay result.

Alex

20181114_003206.jpg

20181114_003213.jpg

20181114_003209.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Dude, i will. Im only at ten full months on the crown, so its only at about 60% of what i expect. When its wet gelled like above it more noticeable that its not really full yet. When its dry styled it not really noticeable at all. It looks fully covered when dry. I actually keep it down at the front normally and as the mid and crown thicken my hair looks more and more natural. Its been quite a journey. Thankfully there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I will get some more pics soon :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate :)

I think in the pics i just had mouse in it maybe some matt clay but thats it.

In the last procedure 2000 went in the vertex and i think about 700 in the middle and a few hundred at the front. Id didnt notice any shock loss to be honest but there may have been some.