Dr Hakan Doganay, unhappy with result so far...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad your seeing growth this time around and thanks for posting updates along the way. Your difinately moving in a positive direction.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea i think so as well. What do you think of this one ive drawn on?

IMG_1499.jpg.82dfc84a7f37f3cde2b638e2febd8db6.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg.59551d857f9df870ad1c9c3d50f9173f.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg.857d0fabc132dadddf8f89c55b57974c.jpg

Dr Koray said i need to wait until 12 month before extending it. I have enough to cover my patch at the back as well. So thats a result and he is removing the beard grafts that should never have been used. Does anyone know what grade i should be able to shave the sides without anything being noticeable?

My hair at the minute has really thickened up if so im slowly getting happier. Hopefully i escape from the recluse ive turned into because of hakan doganay.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking great my friend! Do you think those beard grafts ever grew? Do they actually make much difference? I have a feeling that my donor is limited and contemplating if I should opt for a mix of Beard + scalp hair but haven't seen any results from beard implants

Looking good, yes....wait about a year before your next surgery. Don't jump into that decision too quickly. Keep growing Alex.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks folks. Im going back at one year to get the back finished and front slightly brought forward, i think...

On the beard grafts they are all gone and in that pic its only scalp hair. In my opinion i wouldnt use them unless you are desperate. Basically i was conned into using them by the gangster know as hakan doganay.

I would speak to Dr Koray and send him you pics, you may habe more doner than you think. Mention my name and maybe ill get some freebies haha

In your earlier picture(s) I could see how you might want to move the front hairline forward, but in these most recent pictures the front hairline looks great, man. Really happy for you after what you've gone through. I imagine you're excited, I rejoice with you.

Thank you Brother. Yes i becoming happier with it by the week. Im starting to get back to myself!

The year and half after the first one was hell. Please do NOT go to Hakan Doganay. He will ruin your life!...

I became a recluse and pushed a lot of people away. I really looked stupid and you cant really talk about it with anyone. First world problems! And people in the world have real problems.

Im optimistic about the future.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

So I'm going back to Turkey January 23rd to get 3000 more grafts done by Dr koray. I contacted hakan again and asked for my money back. He said no. I said I will be outside his new clinic is Istanbul with photos and printed versions of my story unless he give me my money back. Hakan said he would contact the police and have me arrested and sue me in court. He said my photos were wet and misleading and I told him I have dry and wet pictures and I would see him in court. He said old patients had to go to the clinic in antalya and not Istanbul! He was very rude and aggressive. I said they used beard grafts and left me looking horrific when I had 6000 grafts left! He wouldn't listen....a truely horrific chapter in my life that I am slowly escaping and have optimism. Dr Koray is being attentive to me.

You should raise awareness about what happened to you. Don't fear what men say they can do to you, follow your heart. Don't back off getting what you feel is right. Happy to hear you're going for another round. Praying for your continued success in the hair realm and with your activism.

• 1 month later...

Ive just completed my 2nd surgery with Asmed (3000 grafts more), all seems well so far. Here are my 11 month pics before and after surgery.

Only difference between this one and the last one was they didnt do PRP this time, I was a bit worried that we didnt do it but they said i didnt need it... The facilatator this time, Susana, was very helpful as well.

11month.PNG.d23a2039f6beefaaa3f5593936fb57c2.PNG

11month2nd.PNG.8bcc3063e9b1bd4f0af4192e2af64d86.PNG

2nd.PNG.6ab8480d018cbf9dbe4c5e6d736aece4.PNG

2nd2.PNG.bffa7ec999641d2ab1a83ab242b4700a.PNG

2nd3.PNG.cc54f53e7ba4337d84bd296468cf319e.PNG

Hey Mikey,

Thanks, i hope so :) No resolution with Hakan. I didnt go to the office as i decided it was stress i didnt need with my Asmed surgery. I have emailed him and he replied being really abusive...

i will continue to post this thread under his posts when i see them...

Alex can you post your before and after result with Dr Dogonay in this thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188605-considering-dr-doganay-recommendation-now-hes-made-corrections-4.html#post2519213

Bill wants to see it, and this may help you get some resolution with the doc if he does indeed want to get reinstated here.

• 1 month later...