FUE ~ 1630 - dr. diep

bondi

• Administrators

This is the fastest I have ever seen growth, JEEZ I thought my growth was fast this is absolutely amazing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bondi,

Your hair is looking amazing already and you're only 4 months out from your procedure. Most patients don't even start experiencing any growth at this stage so you are very lucky. Dr. Diep does exceptional work and it certainly shows by looking at your hair.

I look forward to seeing your results in the coming months.

Best wishes,

Bill

wow!! I had 2644 grafts done to my hairline with dr.diep and am hoping I get results as awesome as yours!! Im 11 weeks post op so a little past 2 and a half months, and Im starting to see tiny stumbles appear, but nothing too exciting yet. I had two horrible procedures done with neograft with terrible results so Im pretty scared to say the least. But from all the support and pictures on the forum, I feel dr.diep is the man!!! Ill keep you guys posted too!

• 2 months later...

It's been 6.5 mo journey to date and each day I look in the mirror and cannot believe my transformation. I get so many compliments about my hair from guys and girls, mostly girls who rub their fingers thru my hair without asking. I estimate about 90pct of the transplanted hairs to have grown out and thickened. The remaining balance has not matured yet, but i wouldnt even be upset if they never do, because my hairline is thick. At the moment I'm growing out my hair pre-surgery look.

KQ3koqi.jpg

• Administrators

Damn very impressive especially for the amount of grafts that were transplanted, the density is very good. Thanks for updating the thread I hope you will continue to update when you hit 12 months.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

"It's been 6.5 mo journey to date and each day I look in the mirror and cannot believe my transformation. I get so many compliments about my hair from guys and girls, mostly girls who rub their fingers thru my hair without asking."

That's how i felt 6 months after my FUE too. Good for you Bondi! I hadn't had a hair compliment in about a decade but after my procedure i get them all the time. I've had girls run their fingers through my hair giving me compliments and they can't tell anything was done and that's the best feeling.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Bondi any updates pics? You must be enjoying your new head of hair now:D

View my thread

Dangggg that is some awesome thick/coarse hair buddy. Looks killer already.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my 9.5 mo update. I could not be any happier. I still see hairs that have sprouted on my right temple slowly thickening. However I am not counting on any more hairs to grow at this point. Hopefully by the 12mp mark, all my hairs would be mature. Cheers

gJGhTmv.jpg

94X4lKa.jpg

2Jf2G20.jpg

• Administrators

This is some of Dr. Diep's better work, the close up really shows how good the hairline looks, I mean it looks really natural no one could ever tell this was a transplant.

View my thread

This is some of Dr. Diep's better work, the close up really shows how good the hairline looks, I mean it looks really natural no one could ever tell this was a transplant.

Thanks brother, the hairline is very natural looking. My new hairs blend in with my existing.

• 3 weeks later...
thanks guys, i love the new hair line. Been getting a lot of looks and a lot of compliments from the ladies as roughly all the scabs were gone by day 6 in the recipient area. Below are almost my 2 week post-op pics, and as you can see my temples are beginning to shed, and also I have experienced some shock loss in the back - it's starting to suck. I will begin to update monthly now.

aCnfRYz.jpg

M7HMYhi.jpg

Any update on how all this has planned out for you?

Cheers

• Administrators

Did you not see the photos above your post :confused:

View my thread

• 8 months later...