Bravi SMP - Austin, TX

• 4 months later...

I actually had my procedure done there in March 2016. It looks GREAT! I love my results. I looked at both places in Austin and I am glad I went with BRAVI as they took really good care of me. They continued to have me send pictures of my head during the whole healing process. I think the difference with these guys Vs the other Texas SMP clinics is that they are a smaller Texas-based SMP clinic with years of experience and technicians a great reputations and who really care about what they are doing vs big companies who are all about hard sales. It's essentially the difference between going to a place like Delta Dental or going to a family dentistry that has been in business for 30 years, there is just somethings only knowledge from experience can provide and BRAVI really had that.

I still am actually in touch with Amanda and Brandon. They are great people!

Edited by syduck07

• 1 month later...

I'm looking into them too. I live in Austin but I had a consultation with 2 places in Houston. I am still undecided whether or not I should even have it done so I'm sticking with lots of research at this time.