2610 grafts by Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Sunnyc

Hello

I started experiencing hair loss from a very early age, mainly due to the way I used to tie my hair. Being a Sikh and keeping my hair constantly tied and a turban over it really damaged my hair. I saw a lot of physician in regards to it and all suggested that its traction alopecia am suffering from. Initially I tried Rogaine which did help me but the moment I stopped using it, I noticed hair fall. As the amount of hair loss was great I realised needed something more than just rogaine to help me.

At this stage I started consulting a few hair transplant surgeons in Australia, they all suggested would need at least 3000 hair follicles to cover my bald areas. The cost of hair transplant in Australia and also not meeting the surgeon until the day of procedure put me off to get treatment in Australia. Most of the surgeons have their Sales Rep talking to you who advise about the possible follicles required and also that the surgeons are so busy that you can't meet them until the day of procedure.

I started looking for hair transplant surgeons in India, and since I am from Mumbai seeking help locally made sense for me. I spoke to Dr Mansukh Ghalla about my condition and after him showing me his success story and before and after pictures I thought of going through with him. Dr Ghalla suggested I would need 3000 grafts and also that he doesn't do Hair extraction method but relies on strip method. Going to Dr Ghalla was my biggest mistake till date as on the day of the procedure I found out that he can't transplant 3000 but would do 1500 grafts. On my concern he mentioned as my hair at back is very dense would not need 3000. ??? I should have walked out at that moment itself but???? Dr Ghalla does his procedure with the help of another surgeon Dr Marwah both based in Mumbai. At the end they just managed to transplant 1100-1200 grafts only. Immediately I realised what big blunder I did, but was living in a false hope that the results would be good. This was short lived I within 5-6 months I realised that the results no where near to what it should be. I sincerely request everyone reading this to please stay away from them. I ended up with a strip scar and poor results.

After the 6-7 months mark I did more research and found out about Dr Tejinder Bhatti who operated from-Chandigarh , India. After looking at my pictures he advised would need another procedure and about 2800 grafts. He immediately contacted me on Skype and discussed my case and my possible options. He advised that does hair extraction method. After talking to him and reading his patient testimonial I was certain to do another procedure with Dr Bhatii.

Dr Bhatti's approach to his work and the way he handles his procedures and patient is very polite and professional.

He managed to transplant 2610 grafts in a single sitting for me falling short of some 500-600 grafts required, as due to my previous procedure and the strip scar he could not have possibly extracted more. He has a very professional and well functional team. Its been seven months since my procedure with Dr Bhatti and am very satisfied with the results so far. I would be needing another procedure for the area he could not cover due the previous strip scar. And would happily go back to him for another procedure for I know that I am in safe hands. My before and after pictures speak for themselves.

Once again I would highly recommend anyone suffering from hair loss to consultant with Dr Bhatti instead of falling for the sales pitch of unreliable doctors like Dr Ghalla and Dr Marwah. I would say Dr Bhatti's treatment offers high quality at affordable rates.

Thank you

5b32eaede79bf_afterprocedure.jpg.8989de97726c333635aa39f6b002efc0.jpg

5b32eaee0589e_after4months(front).jpg.828e4c238d5acd4a4f4b0ac1eedfb90f.jpg

5b32eaee26d1c_after4motnhs(leftside).jpg.09610298ecfce466ca9e7ac34f850b1e.jpg

5b32eaee512a5_after6months(leftside).jpg.c4240d7967ff512f35a1c8d9a1f33242.jpg

5b32eaee72f30_After6Months(rightside).jpg.ddfe1f3d879af32a2cd5aed16439991a.jpg

5b32eaee9397f_after3months.jpg.7e3d06b1d16f7132f11aabba11285b47.jpg

5b32eaeeb217d_after8months(1).thumb.JPG.073fa4de8d19288e00262b046c8dc539.JPG

5b32eaeed30c1_after8months(2).thumb.JPG.da2fa99122309690992208e3afe2b394.JPG

Edited by Sunnyc

Hi SunnyC,

Congratulations on getting your HT done with Dr. Bhatti. Thank you for sharing your HT journey. Cutting through the "marketing noise" when it comes to HT is very important and there is just no substitute for extensive research and due diligence.

I think that your hair looks great at the 8 months post-op mark.

Please do keep sharing your HT updates with this community.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Awesome results, congrats to you and Dr.Bhatti's dedicated team. Thanks for your feedback.

Patient of Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. 2942 Grafts FUE.

Meds as recommended by Doctor:-

1. Finasteride 1mg daily (Reduced to .5 after 7 months).

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

3. Baby Shampoo twice a week.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

This is amazing result with just 2610 grafts across this big an area. A classic Dr Bhatti outcome. He seems to have mastered giving great results n coverage with less no. Of grafts.

Excellent results. But calling it a big area is little exaggeration!. But kudos to both doctor and patient.

Excellent results. But calling it a big area is little exaggeration!. But kudos to both doctor and patient.

Take a look again at the pre op pics specifically on the one with left side and relate to 2610 grafts.

Take a look again at the pre op pics specifically on the one with left side and relate to 2610 grafts.

I have looked through brother, still feel this is neither a large session nor a large area covered. But again that's my own opinion, to each his own.

Hi Sunny, congratulations on making the wise decision to go to Dr Bhatti for your second procedure. Your hair looks great after 8 months, after 12 months you will look brand new!

Hope you keep the forum updated with your continued progress.

All the best. Sat Sri Akaal!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...