surgeon advice please

Kiraly

Hi Guys,

I have already posted on another forum with little success so hoping the members here can help me.

I think l have narrowed my search to 3 surgeons but all have advantages and disadvantages.

Dr Erdogan. He seems to have consistent results but compared to my other 2 choices the most expensive. He is also quoting 5000 grafts and when speaking to the other surgeons they recommended only 3000. Also technicians do alot of the work.

Dr K in Turkey. Sounds ethical and l am liking how he performs most of the surgery.however l am concerned about is controversial inclusion as a recommended surgeon on this forum.

Dr Bhatti. Well priced. Well reviewed. But l am concerned that his results are not as consistent as Erdogan. Again does alot of the work himself.

I would love any advice and to hear of people's experiences. Even better if anyone has had a transplant with more than one of the surgeons on the list.

Ideally l would like to meet in person if they are willing so l could see their results. I understand if you dont wish. But if you did that would be awesome. I am from Melbourne Australia.

Many thanks

Kiraly

• 2 weeks later...