4,200 grafts FUT dr. Hasson Feb. 03, 2016

Dutchie

I'm still in Vancouver and I will update this thread better when I get back to Toronto because doing it from my smartphone is a bitch.

Whole operation took 11 hours. I was a Norwood 6.

Dr. Hasson managed to get 4217 FUT grafts with shitty laxity.

I'm a 49-year old Caucasian. Silver hair with some pepper mixed in.

2a9v449.jpg

My positive attributes are:

- massive forelock (also called a tuft) which hides any unnatural hairline well.

- silver hair on white skin which provides excellent contrast.

- natural curly hair.

- 6000 to 8000 possible donor grafts.

My negative attributes are:

- very large head.

- very thin diameter hair.

Edited by Dutchie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be a huge game changer for you. Impressive how Hasson gets so many grafts from people with below average laxity. Has the swelling in your eyes passed?

Yeah, my outer epidermis skin laxity was good because I did the exercises. But the dermis skin wasnt very good. And the dermis the most important one of the two.

My swelling was gone in about a day and a half

Congrats Dutchie, rest up and wait for that H&W magic to start! :D

Yeah,I've decided to wait 10 days before flying back home. This way there can be absolutely no problems in case I bump my head because at 10 days the grafts are anchored securely in the scalp and wont come loose.

I'm also sleeping with my neck pillow for the entire 10 days

• Administrators

Congrats dutchie, the white hair and white skin is the best contrast available, scars are not easily visible and the contrast is very forgiving when it comes to density.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

congrats!! the scar looks very very clean... Good call on not flying asap.. If you have time to stick around until your grafts are locked in, and the scabs are more or less gone, the better. Just makes travelling less stressful.. Enjoy the Vancouver rain :). Let me know if you want to grab a beer :).

congrats!! the scar looks very very clean... Good call on not flying asap.. If you have time to stick around until your grafts are locked in, and the scabs are more or less gone, the better. Just makes travelling less stressful.. Enjoy the Vancouver rain :). Let me know if you want to grab a beer :).

Gorgeous weather today, huh?? I went for a drive to Squamish and back

Lookng good Dutchie. Exciting to see how far you've come in the past few months.

Btw, another feature that's to your benefit is you have a nice round symmetrical head. If you did need to wear your hair short and maximize the look both now and for the future you could pull offf the buzz cut with ease.

Let the fun (and pain, and patience. and self-scrutiny, and staring) begin!

Congratulations, Dutchie!

Grow well.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congratulations Dutchie, happy to have been able to help you so far on your journey and looking forward to following your progress. Do you have the photos taken on the day or would you like for me to email them to you?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Congratulations Dutchie, happy to have been able to help you so far on your journey and looking forward to following your progress. Do you have the photos taken on the day or would you like for me to email them to you?

l honestly dont ever wanna see those photos again....LOL.

And thank you again David for all your advice. You've been a HUGE help!!

Garageland is a absolute legend, was in contact with him about using H+W, but decided on FUE in the end.

Looking forward to seeing your final results Dutchie, from balding fox to silver fox, laydees, here he comes :)

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Pic taken this morning 6 days after surgery. Sorry for poor quality cellphone pic but you can see redness already clearing up. Its turning to pinkish/white above forelock and midscalp area

15qp2dc.jpg

Edited by Dutchie

This should be a game changer for you. I'm glad you chose a top clinic.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.