Feller Medical and Hasson & Wong Hair Transplants

gogi786

I'm sorry you are still getting harassed Bill see what I mean. There are a few people who insist on making things miserable. I always have to think about what I post so no one will gang up on me.So in essence you are afraid to post what you really want . God forbid you favor one doctor everyone favors one particular doctor. I also think highly of Dr. Prasad for face lifts and Dr. Jacona for rhinoplasty . I have done a lot of research so I know what I'm talking about. I have good opinions and I want to have the right to endorse who I want too if not I'm just saying what I can say with in limits of not getting harassed and dragged through the mud like some kind of criminal. I do thank all the civil people out there my hat goes off to you and I don't take my hat off very often.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While the majority of the members of this forum show a clear interest in helping people there's always a handful who feel the need to try to poison an otherwise healthy well with negativity and ridiculousness. Clearly I made a typo. And while it was my mistake, the ambiguity in the post was obvious so Lord knows why a few insist on focusing solely on the first part that contained the typo.

I'll give this topic another day to get back on track. If it doesn't, I will lock the topic and we can all move on.

Best wishes,

Bill

Clearly, this somewhat directed at me since my reply was the only one that wasn't exactly 'positive'. If you skim through my post history, you'll see that my contribution to this forum is generally positive and supportive. I've got one agenda and that's focusing on me and my hair, and that's it. I do enjoy offering words of support to other hair loss sufferers when/if I can.

And once again, I want to make it clear- I have no bias when it comes to the Doctors mentioned here, or in general for that matter. In fact, if you read my post HERE, I submitted small defense against the complaints as I felt they we mostly relatively minor.

After my transplant in 2010, hair loss exited my mind and I was able to blend back into the real world and leave this community behind. Lately, I've been pondering the idea of touching up and strengthening the hairline. It's shocking to see, that after all this time, there's still so much drama circling Dr. Feller. Back then, members were warned about what they write, post were edited or deleted without warning, members were banned, warning of threads being locked, accusations of fake user accounts when it came to Dr. feller. It seems like much the same is still happening, it's crazy.

This is discussion forum and we should all have the right to our opinion. After all, without us as a community 'discussing', this community doesn't even exist. As long as things remain somewhat civil, I don't see why threads would ever be locked or post deleted. For the most part, I kept clear of that drama, but I do remember expressing my discontent with the policing of threads and how everything was being handled back then ( the things mentioned above). I felt much of it was to protect feller which wasn't necessarily fair given everything that was going on. This resulted in my post getting getting deleted and being warned via PM.

Anyway, I'm not trying to stir up dust, but I felt it was necessary to offer an explanation on my stance, especially after the admin felt is was necessary to imply something that is completely inaccurate.

Edit:

Out of curiously, I went through my post history to see if how I viewed myself was actually true, and it mostly is. As I said above, I stayed pretty clear of drama, but I did find a post where I offered support to a patient that seemed to get no Doctor support, after making a thread about dissatisfaction with his results. The behavior became extremely ugly if you ask me.. All the stuff that I mentioned above ( suspetise users who's first post were in that very thread defending feller, post edited/deleted, the banning of one of the most helpful members at that time and ultimately the thread being locked) all took place in this THREAD. It's a bit funky. I don't expect you guys to read it in it's entirety, as its long, but this is what you could get if you're on the wrong end of a feller transplant.

Edited by YouOnlyLiveOnce

I'm sorry you are still getting harassed Bill see what I mean. There are a few people who insist on making things miserable. I always have to think about what I post so no one will gang up on me.So in essence you are afraid to post what you really want . God forbid you favor one doctor everyone favors one particular doctor. I also think highly of Dr. Prasad for face lifts and Dr. Jacona for rhinoplasty . I have done a lot of research so I know what I'm talking about. I have good opinions and I want to have the right to endorse who I want too if not I'm just saying what I can say with in limits of not getting harassed and dragged through the mud like some kind of criminal. I do thank all the civil people out there my hat goes off to you and I don't take my hat off very often.

Boo hoo. Do you never stop whining?

It's always the few that ruin it for the masses. I've asked everyone to get back on topic and stop being so destructive however, some of you can't seem to follow simple instructions. Thus, I am locking this account. The original poster hasn't even come back to this topic, and frankly, given how far off track it went, I can't say I blame him. It's now time to move on.

Bill