Scotland

I'd consider traveling to Belgium. Have you contacted a clinic in Scotland?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'd ecko Mr gio. you would be better off going abroad. you get more for what you pay for and there are quality surgeons outside of are country. Belgium is an option only need to take the euro star so no flying. or you could look at spain. my advise would be to stay away from clinics in our country simply because therea better and much cheaper surgeons outside of Britain. good luck.

I haven't heard of any good surgeons for them parts of the world so I couodnt comment on them places. but I think you need to do more research don't just rush into things just because you have a holiday there. you only have a set limit of donor hair you wouldn't want them in the wrong hands.

Hi all,

I have spent a long time in researching and had narrowed it down to Lorenzo or Feriduni for FUE but..............................

There seems to be a new player in the game, check out The Glasgow Clinic.

They did James McFadden and Chris Boyd I think.

I have met them recently and saw a patient who was I think 8 months out and it looked damned good.

No negatives from me on this one.

Now its down to three for FUE but am tempted to stay closer to home just in case there are any issues to be dealt with.

this hair research is pretty tough.

Sammi

I had a 2nd FUE procedure at The Glasgow Clinic just over 4 months ago and absolutely delighted with the early growth and result so far.

I have taken pictures on a regular basis and will share with the forum after popping into the clinic next month for a 6 month review.

Like Sammi I was drawn towards the clinic by the results of footballers Kris Boyd and James McFadden.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Brister,

You going to put your pics up?

I may have done the longest research known to mankind but I have finally chosen the Glasgow Clinic.I had a medical issue which dragged on and on but I think it is finally sorted,so I will be asking them for a date in September.

In the end it came down to them really because of one person working there, Dr Sergei Federov.

I believe he was the main man at the Blackrock clinic Ireland who have done tons of people,including James Nesbitt,Louis Walsh etc

Good enough for me and I will be posting my results on here.

sammi