New UK Rep for Dr Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds, India

Shera

Dear all, I would like to make the following announcement.

I originally felt compelled to publish my own experience and results as a way of giving back to the online community. As I have already mentioned in my own write up, it was the information and experiences garnered from patients’ reviews from this site which eventually inspired me into tackling my own hair loss. My write up was a means for me to give something back to the community thus continuing the trend from which I have benefited so much.

Some of you may have already read my own write up, for others who may wish to read it, the link is below

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Following on from my own experience and the amazing result I got from the hands of Dr Tejinder Bhatti in Chandigarh, India, a handful of my friends and family members decided to go down the same route as me. Of course they wanted me to make all the arrangements etc as I was now “so massively experienced”, after all, what else are mates for!

A few of the patients I sent had commented that I should make a career out of being a rep, because I managed their trips so efficiently well.

I think this may have been noticed by Dr Bhatti himself and as a result he has recently offered me the opportunity of being his UK Representative and Patient Adviser. I have accepted his offer and I will endeavor to ensure that every patient that I send will be fully prepared, that each trip is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail and the whole process runs as smoothly as possible.

I look forward to helping many more of you on your HT journeys, hopefully resulting in the same killer result as me!

Feel free to PM me any time if you feel I can be of any assistance.

Kindest Regards

Shera

UK Representative and Patient Adviser for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti MS, DNB, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), FAIS, FICS (USA) is recommended at the at Hair Transplant Network.

My FUE HT Story

Darling Buds India

Shera,

Congratulations on your new position! You've been an active patient advocate and supporter of Dr. Bhatti on this forum for a while now. It's time it was made "official". I look forward to your continued participation.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Shera,

Welcome aboard!

Very happy to have you as a part of the Darling Buds India Team. Even before taking on this position, you have proved yourself to be an avid Patient advocate and have always offered your help to anyone that needs it.

I am sure that you will continue to be a valuable resource for the hair loss patients. I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Dear Shera,

Many congratulations !! It is absolutely very fitting that you should become Dr. Bhatti's representative, just like California, who is the US representative.

As a forum member, the posts of both of you ( and the in person meting with California ) have been very detailed and informative and even on a personal level I know first hand how eager and thoughtful you both are, in helping other members with providing information about travel and acommodation arrangements to a place like Chandigarh and India and of course the specifics of the procedure itself.

You, Shera, have written about giving back to the community in your very fist post and I am glad to see you moving on to this next step.

You and California went out of your way in giving me all the information you had and held nothing back.

Now please encourage your references to post their experiences here.

Regards,

MfM

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for all your kind messages of support and encouragement. Sorry, I should have posted sooner but I have been away on vacation.

Also a big thanks to those who have PM'd me asking for further details and advice, I will try my best to help you all. Keep the messages coming.

Hi just got back to the UK, After many months of searching

theses forums for advice and guidance we made contact with Shera. Who guided me through the whole process with ease . From helping with the visa, travel arrangement , hotels who was also was on hand and in contact the whole time. If anyone has doubt , stop their

you don't have no reason too.The whole team are great with their skills and words of wisdom . The OP lasted 7 hours and 2200 graphs later . Dr Bhattie had to ask me to stop laughing during the OP as I connected to his WIFI and was watching Peter Kay. So now am looking forward to the next 6- 12 months can't wait.

Edited by Paver59
grammer

Hi just got back to the UK, After many months of searching theses forums for advice and guidance we made contact with Shera. Who guided me through the whole process with ease . From helping with the visa, travel arrangement , hotels who was also on hand and in contact the whole time. If anyone has doubt , stop their don't you have no reason to. The whole team of Dr Bhattie are great with their skill and words of wisdom . The OP lasted 7 hours and 2200 graphs later . Dr Bhattie had to ask me to stop laughing during the OP as I connected to his WIFI and was watching Peter Kay. So now am looking forward to the next 6- 12 months can't wait.

Hi Paver59,

Congratulations on getting your HT done with Dr. Bhatti. Thank you for your kind words about Shera and Dr. Bhatti's team in India. I loved the fact that Dr. Bhatti had to ask you to "stop laughing" while the HT procedure was going on......I keep telling our Patients that the FUE procedure could be better than going to the dentist!

Requesting you to please take a few minutes to create your own thread to share your HT journey and updates with this wonderful community.

Best regards,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi just got back to the UK, After many months of searchingtheses forums for advice and guidance we made contact with Shera. Who guided me through the whole process with ease . From helping with the visa, travel arrangement , hotels who was also was on hand and in contact the whole time. If anyone has doubt , stop their you don't have no reason too.The whole team are great with their skills and words of wisdom . The OP lasted 7 hours and 2200 graphs later . Dr Bhattie had to ask me to stop laughing during the OP as I connected to his WIFI and was watching Peter Kay. So now am looking forward to the next 6- 12 months can't wait.

Thanks for the feedback Paver, it was great helping you out in any way I could. I admire the way you made the most of your trip cramming in so many experiences and judging by the photos you sent, you made a big impression on the locals too. That's the way to do it.

At times it was like tracking Jason Bourne!

You managed to visit the Golden Temple, witness the colourful changing of the guard ceremony at the India-Pakistan border as well as exploring Chandigarh and Delhi, well done, you certainly made the most of your short trip.

• 4 months later...

hello shera mate just got back today from hair transplant with dr bhatti. just like to thank your for all the help through out the trip i dont think i would of been to a better dr than d r bhatti if it hadnt been for you on these forums it was with much ease i had been able to be in contact with you everyday to get some advise through my hair transplant trip . thanks for all shera mate

• 1 month later...
hello shera mate just got back today from hair transplant with dr bhatti. just like to thank your for all the help through out the trip i dont think i would of been to a better dr than d r bhatti if it hadnt been for you on these forums it was with much ease i had been able to be in contact with you everyday to get some advise through my hair transplant trip . thanks for all shera mate

Thanks Paddy, sorry I missed this message altogether. It was a most enjoyable experience helping you out, I'm glad it all went well.

I think if you could get through it all unscathed, especially the way you threw all caution to the wind, anyone can do it!icon7.gif

Hey Shera,

Do you know of a USA Rep for Dr Bhatti. I am in Florida. I have emailed him with my pictures and inquired about his services without luck. I am sure he is busy. Also, I did not go through a rep...maybe he prefers this as a intro and early question/ answer screening method to make sure people get early questions and concerns out of the way and know what they are entering into.

I have never had hair restoration and have never researched this or been through a consultation.

1) What is the basic difference between FUE and FUT?

2) How does one prepare the hair/ scalp in the months proceeding hair restoration?

3) How long before I can return to work after surgery?

Thanks for any help you could offer

Allan

Hey Shera,

Do you know of a USA Rep for Dr Bhatti. I am in Florida. I have emailed him with my pictures and inquired about his services without luck. I am sure he is busy. Also, I did not go through a rep...maybe he prefers this as a intro and early question/ answer screening method to make sure people get early questions and concerns out of the way and know what they are entering into.

I have never had hair restoration and have never researched this or been through a consultation.

1) What is the basic difference between FUE and FUT?

2) How does one prepare the hair/ scalp in the months proceeding hair restoration?

3) How long before I can return to work after surgery?

Thanks for any help you could offer

Allan

Hi Allan,

I am Dr. Bhatti's Patient Advisor for North America. I am based in California. My email address is darlingbudsusa@gmail.com. Please drop me a line and I will be happy to communicate with you via email or telephone. My toll free number is 1-855-838-9550

I am wondering if you have the correct email for Dr. Bhatti (dearbhatti@gmail.com). Dr. Bhatti responds to each and every Patient email personally within a day or less. I will be happy to research this anomaly for you.

We look forward to helping you.

Best regards,

California

• 1 year later...