Dr. Hasson 1842 Grafts FUT/ 6 Months Post Op/ Hairline Reconstruction

This local patient to our clinic in his mid thirties came to see Dr Hasson to have his temple recession restored and the immediate hairline density improved to provide a better frame to his face.

Due to the patients coarse and wavy donor hair Dr. Hasson was able to use a modest number of grafts to bring about a significant cosmetic change.

The photos that are displayed are at only 6 months and further refinement is expected. It is also worth noting that this patient has had significant early growth that is not typical of all patients at this stage.

Grafts: 1842

Singles: 527

Doubles: 1245

Multiples: 70

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

00.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Very nice result, as always :)

Already looks great and as you mention with further maturation to come, this guy will be even more thrilled. As a personal preference, I might have opted for a bit of a temple-point touch up. Looks fantastic though, either way.

Out of interest Garage, is that something that is done at the patient's discretion or is it something the doctor might recommend in certain cases?

Chestnut, sorry I missed this. Temple points are usually the icing on the cake for patients and are either something that are done by request or recommendation by the Doctor, but at times we may not recommend doing them. However you don't see many clinics doing temple points, do you?

They are far more challenging to create and the angle that the incision is made is quite different to the angle that is made into the hairline. Temple points on patients with dark coarse hair like this patient are the biggest challenge.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson