Dr Resul Yaman

Soulcages

I'm now nearly two weeks post-op after visiting the clinic of Dr Resul Yaman in Istanbul.

This is my first post on the forum and I have decided not to post pictures at this stage.

However I wanted to thank the Dr Yaman and all his colleagues for an excellent professional experience and would thoroughly recommended the clinic to anyone considering surgery in Turkey.

Obviously it's too early to anticipate the final result, but I've been really pleased with the whole process thus far.

Please feel free to contact me via PM if you would like any further details of my surgery.

Good luck with your growth. I am also considering surgery with Dr. Yaman. If you could post pictures of the graft placements and the work it would be of great service to the forum. Is there anything more you can tell us about the surgery?

How long have the techs been working there?

How present is Dr. Yaman?

How many patients a day?

Thanks!

Good luck with your transplant.I am also considering surgery with Dr.Resul Yaman.Is the doctor as professional as his web site and reviews make him out to be. He seems to do exceptional hair transplants.Were you his only patient on the day you had yours,how many grafts did you have and how long was your transplant from start to finish.

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies to my initial post.

I had 3600 grafts in my frontal/crown area.

I found the clinic to be very professional from start to finish and all the staff were extremely friendly.

My procedure lasted approximately 9.5 hours with a short break mid afternoon.

On that particular day there was one other patient in the surgery.

I felt that they took great pride in the work carried out and this was only completed when the surgeon and staff were absolutely 100% happy with what they had done.

• 1 month later...

Seeing as you haven't posted since jan, How is the progress of your transplant going. Are you happy with it or disappointed, I am on the verge of booking a transplant with Dr Raman and would like some feedback if possible .Many thanks.

Fantastic news Soulcages - happy for you that it's all going to plan! Out of interest, how are people actually getting hold of Dr Yaman? I've emailed using the address on the website a few times but haven't had a single reply.

Im 3 months post op from 1900 grafts with Dr yaman and so far my growth has been amazing i have a full head of hair again there are an excellent and very professional clinic and to anyone thinking of going there i would highly recommend them.

Im 3 months post op from 1900 grafts with Dr yaman and so far my growth has been amazing i have a full head of hair again there are an excellent and very professional clinic and to anyone thinking of going there i would highly recommend them.

Do you mind posting pics to show this "full head of hair" after only three months? I'm consider this doctor so would love to see more photos and write ups. Thanks

• 3 months later...