Feller/Bloxham set up

. Like I stated earlier the burden is on Professor to substantiate his claims, not on Dr Feller to respond if this hasn't been done.

You can't possibly believe that.

Now separately, I think if the allegations were completely unfounded, wouldn't Feller have still come out anyway to state this? I think his silence gives me pause for thought.

See! I knew you didn't believe that.

Edited by Shadow of the EMpire State

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No evidence was offered up so the docs didn't need to refute anything, and often times when unsubstantiated claims are made they are ignored.

It's possible Dr Feller shut professor up, or Professor over reacted and exagerated his claims, but either way i don't give weight to people who don't back up their claims and then retract everything by deleting those claims.

That's why Bill locked the thread as these things can damage a docs rep, and all without a shred of proof.

If i started a thread saying leftygolfer engages in sexual relations with farm yard animals and had the pictures to prove it, but didn't post them, he'd be mega pissed that the thread isn't deleted. Ok bad example, but you see my point.

Edited by Petchski
spelling

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• Administrators

I like how this thread has now shifted to leftygolfer having sex with farm animals lmao.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

OK, so the recent 'naughty' thread *wags finger oh so sternly* has raised a genuine and important question about the Feller/Boxham partnership.

Dr Feller is an expensive HT doctor, we all know that. For that premium price the patient get his undoubted experience and leading track record with FUT results.

But how does it work with the relative newcomer Dr Bloxham?

Is the patient given the choice of doctor from the outset?

If so, what is the difference in price between Dr Feller and Dr Bloxham? Or do they both cost the same?

Is their work ever performed interchangeably?

These are fair questions, surely.

Interesting how no answers have materialised regarding my opening post.

Transparency and accountability, eh? BullCrap.gif

No evidence was offered up so the docs didn't need to refute anything, and often times when unsubstantiated claims are made they are ignored.

It's possible Dr Feller shut professor up, or Professor over reacted and exagerated his claims, but either way i don't give weight to people who don't back up their claims and then retract everything by deleting those claims.

That's why Bill locked the thread as these things can damage a docs rep, and all without a shred of proof.

If i started a thread saying leftygolfer engages in sexual relations with farm yard animals and had the pictures to prove it, but didn't post them, he'd be mega pissed that the thread isn't deleted. Ok bad example, but you see my point.

Sounds like you have your head up Feller's ass!

Feller must have been so good for you that you chose Dr Lorenzo for your 2nd HT?

Edited by leftygolfer71

Great example actually, however, lets just run it through Shadow of the Empire State. If he believes it, then we can accept it as fact and don't need any sort of evidence or substantiation. so here goes:

Shadow of the Empire State; does leftygolfer engage in sexual relations with farm yard animals?

No, but I bet your wife does?

I like how this thread has now shifted to leftygolfer having sex with farm animals lmao.

Well, as soon as I called out Feller for not replying those two idiots (Petchski & Stig) had to stick up for him...:D

Stig is just mad because he was called out by Empire for not making any sense on his John Kerry rant...

Edited by leftygolfer71

Well, as soon as I called out Feller for not replying those two idiots (Petchski & Stig) had to stick up for him...:D

Read my post again, I actually concur that his silence is pretty incriminating in the court of public opinion. Bottom line, if he is guilty, of course he is not going to reply at this point. He is brilliant spin artist, but I think he knows better than to try spin it some way. If he is innocent and the allegations are unfounded, then chances are he would have come online and stated so, or maybe not. We agree on this, so calm down buddy. I know its frustrating that this got shut down, and I know you are frustrated that we are not going to learn any new facts, but your frustration would be better directed at Professor. He is the one who refused to post any pictures or documentation to evidence that he got the procedure done, and worst of all, the guy went back and deleted his own original accusation.

Read my post again, I actually concur that his silence is pretty incriminating in the court of public opinion. Bottom line, if he is guilty, of course he is not going to reply at this point. He is brilliant spin artist, but I think he knows better than to try spin it some way. If he is innocent and the allegations are unfounded, then chances are he would have come online and stated so, or maybe not. We agree on this, so calm down buddy. I know its frustrating that this got shut down, and I know you are frustrated that we are not going to learn any new facts, but your frustration would be better directed at Professor. He is the one who refused to post any pictures or documentation to evidence that he got the procedure done, and worst of all, the guy went back and deleted his own original accusation.

I did read you post and you sound like an idiot.

Interesting how no answers have materialised regarding my opening post.

Transparency and accountability, eh? BullCrap.gif

Yup, its not lost on me that none of your Feller questions have ever gotten answered. I guess you can add this to the open question you had regarding why Feller told you 6 months and Shampoo 9 months.

• Administrators

Stig is just mad because he was called out by Empire for not making any sense on his John Kerry rant...

What's next they start calling you lefty gopher lol.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Query: what evidence could have possibly proved the allegation? Showing post-op pictures or some other indication that he had gone to the clinic would have done nothing to support his specific claims. And doubtless, had he provided that kind of "evidence" (I use the term liberally), that would have been the general response among the forum members. But because he posted no pictures, suddenly it's "the lack of pictures" that makes his story untrustworthy.

These are just classic forensic techniques. If one side knows that you don't have a certain piece of evidence---even if that evidence is of little or no probative value---they harp on it. They say, "A-ha! But he doesn't have the all-important X!" Meanwhile, if the guy did have X, they'd be telling you how little it means.

Query: what evidence could have possibly proved the allegation? Showing post-op pictures or some other indication that he had gone to the clinic would have done nothing to support his specific claims. And doubtless, had he provided that kind of "evidence" (I use the term liberally), that would have been the general response among the forum members. But because he posted no pictures, suddenly it's "the lack of pictures" that makes his story untrustworthy.

These are just classic forensic techniques. If one side knows that you don't have a certain piece of evidence---even if that evidence is of little or no probative value---they harp on it. They say, "A-ha! But he doesn't have the all-important X!" Meanwhile, if the guy did have X, they'd be telling you how little it means.

I think posting a letter or confirmation e-mail confirming the date of his apointment with Dr Feller listed as the surgeon goes a long way to establishing that he was in a fact a patient like he claims he was and had the surgery like he claims he did. Without this we have no way to know whether he is even a patient or just a random guy or ex patient out to get Feller and fabricating this story. If he can substantiate that he is a patient and did get the procedure done, then it is reasonable for the moderators to ask Feller to respond to the allegation. Feller will either come on and claim that he did the surgery himself or spin a story about how the patient verbally consented to Dr Blake performing the surgery. I think the claim becomes a lot more believable one it can be somehow established that Professor is in a fact a patient and had the surgery a few days ago. In my own opinion, I think Feller is keeping silent because if he does make a statement, then he will establish that this guy is a patient and did get the procedure done. However, it's purely speculation, and there is still doubt in my mind that this guy is in fact who he says he is. So, although I really want to believe his story, I need more. If someone can establish that he is a patient and did the procedure last week, then it would eliminate any doubt in my mind that Feller switched on him.

That's the Beaty of the court of public opinion, we can believe whatever we want, but a reasonable man will want to see a degree of evidence. We all know that Professor can show pictures of his head and a confirmation letter/e-mail - that's all I am asking from him.

Professor has now had his account banned though by the mods.

I do think that the moderators were just a little too quick in banning him. I think they should have given him the oppurtunity to repost his allegations with the pictures and confirmation of surgery letter/email. it is curious why he was shut-up so quickly though. If Feller paid him off or threatened him with a cease and desist order, he was going to keep quiet anyway, so why the need to ban him?

• Administrators

I think the wrong questions are being asked, whether Professor was legit or not that's not the issue at hand, he's been banned so we'll never know what prompted him to delete everything without providing an explanation.

What we do need to know is Dr. Feller and Dr. Bloxham notifying their patients of who will be performing their surgery? how much involvement will either Dr have in the procedure? and what will each of them be doing?

For example will Dr. Feller focus solely on drawing hairlines? will Dr. Bloxham perform the recipient incisions? We all know that technicians play a vital role in Hair Restoration today, but every patient should know what role their physician will play in the surgery prior to agreeing to have the surgery. I think these are fair questions to ask.

View my thread

I think posting a letter or confirmation e-mail confirming the date of his apointment with Dr Feller listed as the surgeon goes a long way to establishing that he was in a fact a patient like he claims he was and had the surgery like he claims he did

Disagree entirely.The controversy here doesn't stem from his allegation that he was a patient or that he had surgery. It stems from his claim that he was baited and switched. So merely establishing that he was a patient would have no bearing on the question whether he got baited and switched. In other words, the "evidence" you want wouldn't prove anything.

Without this we have no way to know whether he is even a patient or just a random guy or ex patient out to get Feller and fabricating this story.

Even assuming that he was "an ex-patient out to get" the doctor, he would still have pictures and other documents confirming the fact of his surgery at the clinic, right? So how would presenting that evidence prove that he was NOT "an ex-patient out to get" the doctor? It wouldn't. After all, an ex-patient who was out to get the doctor would still have photos and documents.

If he can substantiate that he is a patient and did get the procedure done, then it is reasonable for the moderators to ask Feller to respond to the allegation.

The assumption that he was not a patient and, by extension, that he's just a random psychopath who whiles away his days pretending, of all things, to be a hair-transplant patient is simply not reasonable, in my opinion.

That's the Beaty of the court of public opinion, we can believe whatever we want, but a reasonable man will want to see a degree of evidence.

What's more reasonable: (1) that a psychopath wandered onto a hair-transplant forum to fabricate a story about a doctor with whom he's never actually had a procedure; or (2) that a doctor who is the subject of such a serious allegation would choose not to refute it simply because the patient did not post photos or a confirmation email?

I've just crawled out of Dr Feller's ass to say that as the patient deleted his original comments, it's fair to say whatever happened has now been resolved, probably amicably.

His claim of bait and switch is nill and void, as he removed said claim. There was obviously a misunderstanding or a failure on Feller and Bloxam's side to properly notify the patient.

We'll probably never know for sure.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

To me, there's 3 very simple questions that need to be asked and addressed:

Was this a patient of Dr. Feller/Bloxham?

Who performed the surgery on this patient?

How was this communicated to the patient / was their consent?

The moderators chose to remove the thread because of a threat made to the doctor-which is completely understandable. I think we can all reasonably agree that it is likely the patient had his procedure there, conspiracy theories aside. Question #1 answered.

However, the latter two questions still linger and remain unknown. Until the moderators or the clinic addresses this more clearly skepticism will stay. Unfortunately rumors don't just resolve themselves.

His claim of bait and switch is nill and void, as he removed said claim. There was obviously a misunderstanding or a failure on Feller and Bloxam's side to properly notify the patient.

I agree I don't think Feller /Bloxham set out to deceive the professor but hopefully they will avoid any ambiguity in the future as it is down to them to make sure the patient knows who will be

doing the transplant