Serious decision, advise me

Hi

As usual i m overreacted and nagging a lot after completing 5 months but the growth is still only on the hairline, it looks now a circle of hair, it is ugly, now i have to comb it over to cover my scalp

In worst case scenario, and there is no more growth, can the laser remove it? in case the skin surface is normal

I m thinking if it will not look good, remove the hairline by laser rather doing another surgery

I do not want to fall in the same hole twice

To be honest, i cannot focus on my life again like before, this think suck my power and attention, cuz i think something not normal on my head and does not look good with this stupid hairline, bald feeling is way better than this

I m not saying it does not look good, as all people says it goods and not bad at all and look like you restore your hair but, i do not trust them and feel they do not say the truth, only they see the hair on the hairline and that is it

I m seeing other people have HT also and i can know that from mile , i do not want to be like them, only hair on hairline and nothing behind, just to frame the head in stupid way

I m attending a training session in my work and i cannot focus at all, feeling weird like naked person, insecure and always running to the mirror to check if everything is fine,

i cannot see myself in pictures anymore, i see myself with so thin hair like strings around my head

When i talk with people, i m always starring, ii want to be back like before, my confidence is most important than how i look

My life has completely change after HT but it is worse now

I want to remove it? How i can do that and when?

Edited by Sam23

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

buddy, i looked at your pictures, how come you dont use some sort of concealer to help with the situation, i dont think it looks horrible, a little bit of couvre and toppik would do wonders for you.

I looked at your pictures and your pics do look good as compared to pre-op pics. look on the brighter side. Someone told me on this forum is that you compare yourself with how you looked before procedure and that shall motivate you.

BTW I think your 4.5 month picture look more better than 6 months. is it due to light ?

• 1 month later...

Hey Sam, in that last pic from 2016 if you passed me in the street I would not be able to tell you've had a hair transplant, I agree with Vermaj, your 4.5 pics look better.

What did you decide to do, do you have any updates?