My HT journey- DR TEJINDER BHATTI-1800 grafts-7months completed

bablu

1800 Grafts received in frontal region from the Talented Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

My Story:So where to start from? I was just 15 years old when i started to feel something is not right with my hair.As years progressed I started to see that my hairs are receding drastically.At the tender age of 18 when i was in 12th standard i had 2 bald patches in the famous "W"or "M" shape, whatever it is.I cant express my feelings how dejected,shocked,lost i was at mere age of 18. All i could do was to do a combover. Surprised i was that it covered my bald patches nicely, but i was left insecure. Those insecure feelings like if someone catches my combover,the fear of wind, the ugly hairstyle reason etc etc. I lost My girlfriend, My friends not because of only balding but because of those insecure feelings. I stopped going to social events,birthday parties,nightouts. Hell I even stopped doing my favourite hobbies, games etc etc. I know some of you can relate with me:(.

The matter of fact was i believed that i looked good only with my hairs. So basically what i was feeling at just the starting point of my college is i cant express with WORDS.Somehow someway with regular insults about my hair i passed my college. I was a very friendly, fun loving person before my hairloss begun. And by the end of college i had became exactly opposite.I used to get irritated so easily, stopped doing all funthings. Ghosh i can carry on and on and on. I will stop herewith it.

In my final year of college at age of 21 i decided to do something about my baldness. I started doing online research day in and out and then from somewhere i reached this beautiful website.

And that was it. i educated myself about every possible thing.I reached to a conclusion that i wanted to do a hair transplant . Thats the only way up. So the next but the most difficult step was to select a proven doctor. But For me that was the most easy decision thanks to this website. I selected Dr Tejinder Bhatti for my hair transplant.

Appointment: I made an appointment with 6 months remaining in my final year.I went to clinic, met doctor. He examined me and suggested that i needed nearly 1800 grafts Or as He said 1800 grats will improve my condition.:). I then returned to my city but with the feeling of hope,optimism that i never felt in so many years. With the hope that something can be done. With the hope that if all things fall in to place i can have hairs again.

And i finally decided to undergo hair transplant in the month of June.

Procedure Day: Sorry but i wont go deep into this. As it has already been covered by david, shera and more. It was same with me with same ease and comfort. Thanks to Every member of Darling Buds.

Clinic: The Darling Buds clinic is clean, modern and state-of-the-art. His staff is friendly, caring and attentive. They took great care of me.

Doctor: An Amazing Person to start with. With his vast experience and knowledge i never felt hesitant about ht. Always readily replied to my emails,questions

Summary: To every person considering Dr Tejinder Bhatti i request you to follow this link to get some info about him. This description by david contains everything that isneeded to be known about Dr Bhatti.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178637-dr-tejinder-bhatti-2412-fue-february-23-2015-a.html

I will soon post my result, and more importantly month to month description. I have attached My few preop photos..

Thankyou

2016-01-02-14-30-14.jpg.bf747373cd67d076b87795f981f3b97a.jpg

2016-01-02-14-31-00.jpg.410f33eca66785bbf4a0c060aa595a72.jpg

2016-01-02-14-31-45.jpg.542d1594340412b5c4e323c817007258.jpg

Edited by bablu

Thankyou Sam. Yes the change between 4th month and 6th month was life changing infact. I was blown away.

Hey! Hope you doing well in qatar. I am from MP presently in hyderabad. Best of all luck on your procedure.

bablu,

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm honored that you've referenced my own thread as well.

Glad to hear things went well for you. I look forward to following your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Bablu,

Thank you for sharing your HT journey in detail. Your results (even though you still have a long way to go), look amazing. Thank you for your kind words about Dr. Bhatti and our staff. It is always heart warming to get our efforts appreciated.

Please do keep the updates coming.

p.s David, good to know that your HT thread is getting referred to as kind of a benchmark. All credit goes to you!

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

David- To be honest with you, the vote of confidence you showed by going for ht with dr bhatti and then your final result(which looks awesome) made me confident of my choice

California-Want to thanks the whole darling buds team. What a job they are doing. Dr Bhatti specially. Seems like a rebirth to me. Cant express my feelings. ?

911fan-Yes i am too blown by this. I hope it gets more better untill the end of year.

I have completed 7 months, not much changed since last month. So i will update on completion of 8th month.

Dear Bablu Bhai,

Your results between 4th and 6th months looks absolutely fantastic. I am very happy for you. You must feel good about yourself now.

I met Mr. Bhatti in Dec and am considering a procedure with him.

Wish you all the best for continued hair growth.

MfM

Fantastic work once again by Dr Bhatti, is there anyone really out there who is producing result after result on a par with Dr Bhatti right now. Considering the number of grafts used and the results gained, you have to seriously think not.

Like myself, it looks like you are a fast grower, it was compelling to read your story and it was is great that you addressed your hair problem in order to get your life back.

Hope the growth continues and your life sparkles back into gear!!!

All the best mate.

Shera

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Edited by Shera

Well, he had 1800 grafts in a small area. The smaller the area which needs to be transplanted, the better the outcome.

Haha :,)

Thats bulls***...

Its all about the density.

Not about the area.

40FUs/cm2 on an area as small as 30cm2 will look not as good as 60FUs/cm2 on 100cm2.

So youre statement is incorrect.

Only density matters.

And not the area.

Of course, you need less grafts to achieve good density for smaller areas.

But if you have enough grafts for the same density in the bank and characteristics are also the same your statement is COMPLETELY incorrect ;)!

Have I spoken about density, have I spoken about characteristics? I was referring to the area transplanted. Dr Bhatti was correct to use 1800 grafts. Yes graft counts, the number of 2's, 3's play a big factor. This is a good result.

No need to be aggressive with me.