My HT journey- DR TEJINDER BHATTI-1800 grafts-7months completed

bablu

yes but it's obviously easier to dense pack a smaller area rather than a Norwood 5-6 so of course area is a factor, not many people have enough donor to dense pack a completely bald head

Exactly what i was referring to. Couldn't put it in better words than you Mick.

Shera-Your and david blogs were really very inspiring for me. It gave me much needed confidence in dr bhatti. And yes thankyou. I am very happy with result till now hope it improves furthermore

Yaz89, Mick50,hairsearch21 thankyou everyone for yourkind words.

Shera-Your and david blogs were really very inspiring for me. It gave me much needed confidence in dr bhatti. And yes thankyou. I am very happy with result till now hope it improves furthermore

Yaz89, Mick50,hairsearch21 thankyou everyone for yourkind words.

Hi Bablu, I'm honoured that my blog inspired you to take the HT leap of faith with Dr Bhatti. It's the main reason I went to all the trouble and seeing results such as yours and the positive difference it will make to your life makes it all worthwhile.

I look forward to seeing how you progress, I hope you follow my lead and keep the forum updated.

Cheers

Shera

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone! Its been a long journey. But god how has time passed. Its already 1 year post ht. Cant believe the change it has brought in my life.Everythings starting to go in correct direction. Now no need to avoid any parties, nightouts, social gatherings.. And ahh the wind ?.. Thankyou Dr Tejinder bhatti for working yoir magic. Cant express my gratitude. Heartly thankyou.

Although i know i will need ht in near future due to ongoing MPB.. But still its worth everything.. Sometimes i couldnt believe myself how much my life was affected by hairloss.. Thankgod i took the plunge.. It was a great risk at my age.. But i had too.. And holyshit i think i was victorious..Words wont do justice to these feelings and transformation.. I will it here itself.. Ahh with some few Post op 12 months pic

2016-06-18-02-29-23.jpg.9cb1537c6dea446907b7f5669d39bb57.jpg

2016-06-18-02-27-57.jpg.22432d8919f75d875d2f6069ad60bd50.jpg

2016-06-18-02-27-20.jpg.5ffc117e8f5cea1bb474ec1501a41350.jpg

2016-06-18-02-25-33.jpg.2b713ac3b691f7e2bb13bf7914629055.jpg

Looks fantastic Dr Bhatty did a great job, yes you will need a second procedure in the future but forget about that just enjoy the next few years, at least you know you have plenty of donor left.

Congratulations.

It's results like this that should give young guys a lot of encouragement, as long as they do their research and realise they will need 2 or possibly 3 ops they can cheat the old DHT pretty good, probably the first generation that can really do this, also it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.

Edited by Mick50

Hi Bablu,

Thank you for sharing your 1 year update. We are very happy for you. It is heartwarming to find out how the HT has affected your life style is such a positive way. 1800 grafts have given you one solid hairline!

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey guys.Its been exactly 2 years since i had that life changing procedure.So much has changed from who i was prior to the procedure and who i am now.Yes i was lucky to being able to find such a doctor(Dr Tejinder bhatti) with such credfentials that gave me a new lease of life).Thankyou Shera,david and others your confidence in dr bhatti gave me the much needed confidence.And here i am today totally changed.

I havent been active on the forum as you know you get so busy with our post successfull ht life:) that you just move on. But since i am going for 2nd hair transplant with dr bhatti cause hairs behind hairline have receded i recalled all the memories from my first hair transplant.

I would again describe my full journey.

I would also like to advice to any young patient going for hair transplant to research reasearch well about everything thats involved in hair transplantation like what is MPB, why does it occur,How it can be corrected via transplant,realistic expectations(very imp),what happens during surgery,how to take care post transplant( Very Important), Credentials of your doctor ie is he recommended on various famous sites like this,are his results Good,well documented and consistent. Only then go for it. DONT TAKE DECISIONS QUICKLY AND PROMPTLY.Do your study properly. Understand everything about the procedure, and then only you wont be fooled by any doctor. I REPEAT please only go to that doctor which has proven track record.Educate yourself.And also be mentally prepared that you will need 3 or more hair transplant.

I have attached my post op 2 years result. You are free to ask anything.

Thankyou.

2017-07-04-16-47-37.jpg.e19f98dc703daf34b452254049fcaf05.jpg

2017-07-04-16-44-31.jpg.b2183108f06298b2e41f5451c0d317cd.jpg

Hey guys.Its been exactly 2 years since i had that life changing procedure.So much has changed from who i was prior to the procedure and who i am now.Yes i was lucky to being able to find such a doctor(Dr Tejinder bhatti) with such credfentials that gave me a new lease of life).Thankyou Shera,david and others your confidence in dr bhatti gave me the much needed confidence.And here i am today totally changed.

I havent been active on the forum as you know you get so busy with our post successfull ht life:) that you just move on. But since i am going for 2nd hair transplant with dr bhatti cause hairs behind hairline have receded i recalled all the memories from my first hair transplant.

I would again describe my full journey.

I would also like to advice to any young patient going for hair transplant to research reasearch well about everything thats involved in hair transplantation like what is MPB, why does it occur,How it can be corrected via transplant,realistic expectations(very imp),what happens during surgery,how to take care post transplant( Very Important), Credentials of your doctor ie is he recommended on various famous sites like this,are his results Good,well documented and consistent. Only then go for it. DONT TAKE DECISIONS QUICKLY AND PROMPTLY.Do your study properly. Understand everything about the procedure, and then only you wont be fooled by any doctor. I REPEAT please only go to that doctor which has proven track record.Educate yourself.And also be mentally prepared that you will need 3 or more hair transplant.

I have attached my post op 2 years result. You are free to ask anything.

Thankyou.

Hi Bablu,

Thank you for sharing your HT update at the 2 year post-op mark. Your hairline looks great. Very happy for you.

Requesting you to share some more pictures, please.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 years later...

Hey! Nice result. Its been over 2 years since you last posted your result. 

I see you got the procedure done in the Summer of 2015. 

Can you post your result at 4 years please!

It will really help me in knowing tht hair transplants are permanent.

Also, did you take Finasteride in the long term? 

Edited by mathur

Thanks for the question.Yes its been 4 years since i got my ht. Ofcourse the results are permanent. You dont need to worry about that.

Yes i will post my 4 year result soon.

As for finasteride, No i have not taken finasteride over these years.I only took it initially for 6 months as dr bhatti suggested. But yes i have lost native hairs because i didnt took finasteride but i am ok with it as i know i will have to undergo more hts. 

Thank you for continuing to follow up, I’m sure it’s highly appreciated by everyone. So many disappear from the forums  post-HT.

did you end getting a 2nd HT in 2017?

how significant was the thinning behind the first HT/hairline? Any photos of that “transition zone” between the HT hair and the progressive MPB zone?

thanks again!

1 hour ago, yesplease said:

Thank you for continuing to follow up, I’m sure it’s highly appreciated by everyone. So many disappear from the forums  post-HT.

did you end getting a 2nd HT in 2017?

how significant was the thinning behind the first HT/hairline? Any photos of that “transition zone” between the HT hair and the progressive MPB zone?

thanks again!

@yespleaseThanks for the interest.

Till such time that 'bablu' posts a reply to your query, you may like to see this video in a Caucasian patient who is now booked for his 5th! ☺️

Everyone knows how the patient per doctor ratio has been decreasing the world over since 2017 and cost per graft has been plummeting!  

Clinics today are fighting with their backs to the wall to sustain their bottom lines. 

Hence they more often than not quote fantastic figures of as much as 6-10,000 in the first session itself for Grade V baldness, unmindful of the patients' long term objectives.

The fact of the matter is that you could either have all 6000 -10,000 in one go or plant them strategically as baldness evolves and areas that need more are determined as time passes (as progress of bald area patterns is unpredictable)

For placing ridiculous graft numbers in the first session itself, when baldness progression is not known, is mere commercial expediency. I have been often castigated for this approach on this forum but having been in practice for over 20 years, I have my own philosophy of hair transplant, and it has stood me in good stead, safeguarding (as foremost) the interests of the patients I treat. 

You can see many such examples of 'graft loading' on this forum, especially since the past 1-2 years.

This is a trend that is growing and will not stop.

In this environment what would you think of this patient who has been returning for 4 procedures since 2010 from outside India, and is booked for his 5th, later this month!?!B|

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GB85KO-KhMs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WATCH HIS VIDEO

And do let me know your thoughts.