2942 grafts on December 14, 2015 with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti (India)

Ghumanz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow nice results mate, congratz :) cheers mate. its the waiting game for me now :confused:

Yes it is a waiting game, which is little hard but as per my own experience, don't consider final results until 12 months mark, I know mine will improve further as I notice now after 7.5 months, new sprouts feel to my fingers after a close look I notice single root is now producing another hair which were grafted as three hairs in single graft. Till now most of the roots have single hair but if in next few months I get more hair from single root it will be fantastic to see.

Patient of Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. 2942 Grafts FUE.

Meds as recommended by Doctor:-

1. Finasteride 1mg daily (Reduced to .5 after 7 months).

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

3. Baby Shampoo twice a week.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Yes it is a waiting game, which is little hard but as per my own experience, don't consider final results until 12 months mark, I know mine will improve further as I notice now after 7.5 months, new sprouts feel to my fingers after a close look I notice single root is now producing another hair which were grafted as three hairs in single graft. Till now most of the roots have single hair but if in next few months I get more hair from single root it will be fantastic to see.

yes mate that very true. you deffo still have good bit to go will also thicken up a good bit. your go vey good at this point> nice job

Hi Ghumanz,

Thank you for the update. Your results so far look good. Very happy for you.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Ghumanz,

Thank you for the update. Your results so far look good. Very happy for you.

Best regards,

California

Thanks!

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Very nice Ghumanz.

cheers

Hi Ghumanz,

Thanks for your continuous updates. I can almost feel you trying so hard not to get overly excited with your results so far!

Have a look back at your pre-op pics just a few months ago and compare them to where you are now in such a short space of time........ I know exactly what you are going through my friend, enjoy the special moment.

I'm sure the forum would love to see you progress even further, thanks for keeping us all updated.

That looks great Ghumanz!

Thanks!

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Hi Ghumanz,

Thanks for your continuous updates. I can almost feel you trying so hard not to get overly excited with your results so far!

Have a look back at your pre-op pics just a few months ago and compare them to where you are now in such a short space of time........ I know exactly what you are going through my friend, enjoy the special moment.

I'm sure the forum would love to see you progress even further, thanks for keeping us all updated.

Totally agreed but still I have to cover my crown, want to get rid of the concealers. I want to reserve my excitement for that moment. Also I have few areas less grown or maybe as every other transplant patient that area is just a slow growing area. I know it is fixable thing during crown coverage, so not too worried about it. I am happy with my results so far and confidence is back again. :-) At-least no one can see my baldness through front posing pictures. ;-). Big thanks to Dr. Bhatti and his team again. Hopefully next few months will be more exciting.

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Looks really really great bro. considering where you started from you must be insanely pumped

thanks for the kind words. :-)

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Great transformation Ghumanz!

When are you planning to get the crown addressed?

Just a word of caution, don't deplete your donor completely. Have some for the lateral humps just in case if you lose them in the future. Consult with your doctor about how much lateral humps would need and use the rest for the crown...

Congrats again :)

Great transformation Ghumanz!

When are you planning to get the crown addressed?

Just a word of caution, don't deplete your donor completely. Have some for the lateral humps just in case if you lose them in the future. Consult with your doctor about how much lateral humps would need and use the rest for the crown...

Congrats again :)

Thanks bro, I have no plans yet, I want to give it full time for maturity. Also I regrow some hair in crown area, I think that is a result of Fin. Currently I am fine with using occasionally concealer in crown area.

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

This is a phenomenal job on the hairline. I'm excited for you to have such an excellent result.

Have you been taking biotin and only washing twice/week from the start?

First of all thanks for your kind works, My hairline is still sparse but I can see new growth in after 8th month. Hopefully it will make it better in next couple of months.

Second, yes I continuously taking 5mg biotin and fin 1 mg up to 7 months and then reduced to half tab daily. After 6 months I started Multivitamin 2 tabs daily from Optimen.

Another things I brought 99% aloe-vera organic extract online in spray bottle and used sometime, that is very good for hair growth. Also I am using organic baby oil and shampoo from honest company as my kids are using same. Nothing special, sometime I wash my hair after 3-4 days and sometime after 2-3 days no particular days. Just don't wash too quickly and don't keep them dirty as well for long.

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Looks great! I hope your concern regarding density in the previous update is no longer troubling you.

I still have some sparse growth but things are looking better now. As everyone mention I got this much grafts and this much hair per graft. Now I can see how that works. I think in my case most of the grafts are already grown (except in few areas) but now I can see single hair is converting into twos or threes, which was expected and in upcoming months that will increase density for sure.

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

Mr. Ghumanz,

Thank you for your updates for the community. I am very pleased with your progress and wish to reiterate that more improvements are to come. They will not be as dramatic as your initial transformation but the additional changes will be welcome. As always you can contact me if you have questions and thank you again for sharing with the community.