Dr Koray Erdogan, Asmed Clinic – 3400 grafts – FUE -Dec 2015

ersko72

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to admit (forgive me erkso, in no way intended to be offensive or a knock on the doctor per se) that this result strikes me as a bit of a disappointment. I appreciate you had fine hair, but from that starting point, with ~70fu/cm2 this just isn't the result I'd have been expecting. This seemed to me one of those "slam dunk" cases, though that may say more about my own ability to assess what makes a case slam dunk than the quality of the result in this instance.

I certainly wouldn't call it a failure or anything of the sort, but I'd have been expecting a lot more in your shoes. Perhaps that's just unrealistic, though! Regardless, certainly looks natural to me (r.e. your mentioned concern) and ultimately, you're happy and that's what counts. :)

Have to admit (forgive me erkso, in no way intended to be offensive or a knock on the doctor per se) that this result strikes me as a bit of a disappointment. I appreciate you had fine hair, but from that starting point, with ~70fu/cm2 this just isn't the result I'd have been expecting. This seemed to me one of those "slam dunk" cases, though that may say more about my own ability to assess what makes a case slam dunk than the quality of the result in this instance.

I certainly wouldn't call it a failure or anything of the sort, but I'd have been expecting a lot more in your shoes. Perhaps that's just unrealistic, though! Regardless, certainly looks natural to me (r.e. your mentioned concern) and ultimately, you're happy and that's what counts. :)

I agree, looking at the first pictures I was also expecting a good result, although your hair still have time to grow more, but considering the price you paid compared to other clinics in turkey, I was expecting really good results based on your initial hair.

but as @thatoldchestnut mentioned, the only thing that matters is that you feel a difference and you are happy.

Yes, I was just one day - though only just squeezed into a one day slot, so could just as easily have been 2 days.

Despite me finding fault, I am very happy and wear my hair spiked up in front with my hairline there for all to see. I'm over 2 years since the HT now, though I think my last pics were 9 months or so and I was happy then....I must be easy pleased. :)

I agree, looking at the first pictures I was also expecting a good result, although your hair still have time to grow more, but considering the price you paid compared to other clinics in turkey, I was expecting really good results based on your initial hair.

but as @thatoldchestnut mentioned, the only thing that matters is that you feel a difference and you are happy.

You guys think its a sub-optimal result at 9 months. Isn't the 9-12 month the period of the most growth?

You guys think its a sub-optimal result at 9 months. Isn't the 9-12 month the period of the most growth?

Post #62 shows the 12 month result. Not that 12 months is always the "finished article" in all cases, but it's very likely to be representative of the final result in most cases.

I don't agree that 9-12 months is the period of most growth, I would say 4-6 (and perhaps even sooner, most "wow" results I have seen are typified by early growth), but that's based entirely on my own anecdotal observations. Personally I don't think this result is optimal. However, that is entirely up for debate.

• 6 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:10 PM, ersko72 said:

Yes, I was just one day - though only just squeezed into a one day slot, so could just as easily have been 2 days.

Despite me finding fault, I am very happy and wear my hair spiked up in front with my hairline there for all to see. I'm over 2 years since the HT now, though I think my last pics were 9 months or so and I was happy then....I must be easy pleased. :)

Are you going to update with photos? I think that the result in month 9 is natural, including the hairline. It frames your face well. You found a nice hairstyle which also looks natural. The hairline design and hairline density which are the most important things in my opinion look great. The density on the sides may not be optimal but it's uniform, that's why I am curious about more recent photos. Besides, it seems that you get the photographs taken professionally, they are so good. Nice reading, too.