My experience with Dr Resul Yaman - Istanbul, Turkey

azizi1

Hi Everyone.

I've been a little quiet here lately - mainly because I've been enjoying my new found confidence and time with the perfect woman I met just before the opp.

Anyway, enough of the pleasantries - ok one more, I've just got back from a tour of Asia with the lady (singapore, kuala lumpur and bali!!!!!).

So 33 weeks have passed since the opp and I couldn't have been happier. The frontal hairline has come forward and i have a good structure for my forehead, increased thickness on the top and a little around the crown area too.

I've spoken to Dr Yaman and a few other people and they said that the months between 8 to 12 are the main ones where the hair develops more thickness so we shall see.

Below are the results so far - I had a haircut about 3 weeks ago and you can see the donor area is growing fine as well as the rest.

feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_1722.JPG.70c7aab111e41814998a4f6fb5cacd18.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG.0167795682a52b4d363d3c2b6ae32148.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG.ac071b99b05afc97d555c5cf287ac5e8.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG.9b51823a003843d793cb2208ef237265.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG.6754804629c33e04533e884fa332e0fa.JPG

IMG_1730.thumb.JPG.04cbbdf6e6ea364e9ff388400d7ab724.JPG

• 6 months later...
Many Thanks for this post as it was very informative and also put my mind at rest. I'm going ahead with the procedure in few days time. I'm looking forward to the prospect of a new hairline in few months but at the same time a little bit nervous.

You had ur procedure done ?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone.

I've been a little quiet here lately - mainly because I've been enjoying my new found confidence and time with the perfect woman I met just before the opp.

Anyway, enough of the pleasantries - ok one more, I've just got back from a tour of Asia with the lady (singapore, kuala lumpur and bali!!!!!).

So 33 weeks have passed since the opp and I couldn't have been happier. The frontal hairline has come forward and i have a good structure for my forehead, increased thickness on the top and a little around the crown area too.

I've spoken to Dr Yaman and a few other people and they said that the months between 8 to 12 are the main ones where the hair develops more thickness so we shall see.

Below are the results so far - I had a haircut about 3 weeks ago and you can see the donor area is growing fine as well as the rest.

feel free to ask any questions.

Hey,

I wanted to ask you for updates and find out about your density? Please let us know as there are many people considering this doctor.

Thansk

• 5 months later...
Dear Azizi

Everything looks great up to now. Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good luck.

You can contact us via;

+90 545 600 1234

Hi , dr resul yaman

U provided this number to contact u .. I already message on this number on WhatsApp , someone Is reading my message but not answering message.. I have a surgery in this end of month so I am wondering if I will not get answer before surgery than what about after surgery like If we will get bad result I don't think so I will get answer back .. VERY VERY POOR COMMUNICATION... now I am tired ?..

Hi , dr resul yaman

U provided this number to contact u .. I already message on this number on WhatsApp , someone Is reading my message but not answering message.. I have a surgery in this end of month so I am wondering if I will not get answer before surgery than what about after surgery like If we will get bad result I don't think so I will get answer back .. VERY VERY POOR COMMUNICATION... now I am tired ?..

Hi , all member

I got replay back from dr Resul's clinic .. didnt get reply on time because his clinic was closed for 3 weeks ..