2501 FUE with Dr Lorenzo - very fine hair.

needmoarhair

Sorry for the delay guys, been really busy with work and home life.

So, this is my 4.5 month update. Things are looking good at the front but the mid scalp looks a little thin in these photos. I kinda wish I'd had some grafts put in there but I'm happy to go back to Dr Lorenzo next year for another operation if required.

Also would you do it again. Would you do fut over fue as of right now
As above, I would definitely do it again and probably will. I would not have the strip method as the scar would be too hard to disguise with my hair type, in my humble opinion.

Overall I'm really pleased with the results so far, it's much better than I expected at this stage. I still have another 7.5 months of growth before the 1 year mark, so things can only get better!

Thanks

DSC_0116.thumb.jpg.e336b97fdab004af645699a7ff2f0661.jpg

DSC_0117.thumb.jpg.a61d3552cd7d4f0b1f4ee18febaa579f.jpg

DSC_0118.thumb.jpg.852cd18bf64c162327f0e48a098984fa.jpg

DSC_0120.thumb.jpg.e09eca3b1201a850272da63e1afb7ed9.jpg

DSC_0119.thumb.jpg.96c5e11ca07c84067abaf43adc2204c8.jpg

Looking excellent. When compared to your pre-op photos, the difference is huge. To see this result so early on must be really encouraging. Money well spent Sir.

So wondering if the redness has faded totally for you. Hard to tell from the shots, but looks like there may be a small amount lingering?

If you do go for a second pass, will be so much easier, as you'll have a hairline etc and look normal again very soon afterwards. Great decision.

Looking excellent. When compared to your pre-op photos, the difference is huge. To see this result so early on must be really encouraging. Money well spent Sir.

So wondering if the redness has faded totally for you. Hard to tell from the shots, but looks like there may be a small amount lingering?

If you do go for a second pass, will be so much easier, as you'll have a hairline etc and look normal again very soon afterwards. Great decision.

There is some redness still but its fading. My fair skin doesnt help.

Im very encouraged by the results so far. I think i will be having a second operation to add density to the front and in the crown.

Thanks for the kind words.

• 3 weeks later...

Impressive for 4 months. Any Pics in harsh light?

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 4 weeks later...

nothing i particular other than more pics. The issue i always see and fear is to much spacing between graft ( not dense) with thin fine hair. So the more pics the better.. I would love one with some product in your hair spiked up so we could see the hairline...

your last pictures make you look like a different person! any new pictures again would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely superb... and for a relatively small number of grafts too. Huge change in what now must seem a pretty short time (it's only when it's ahead of us, it seems an age right!?).

Thanks for taking the time to post your shots and inform us all. Much appreciated.

This is a very nice FUE result and still a lot of time to mature.

Out of curiosity, what is your donor density? And how many grafts did Dr. Lorenzo say you have left?

Congrats!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

i can't wait for more pics and info. i do think each month its getting better. i can't wait to see it dry and combed up so see the grafts..

I have the same color hair and skin tone. I was thinking FUT first and then another if possible then FUE. so it was nice to see these results with an FUE

This is a very nice FUE result and still a lot of time to mature.

Out of curiosity, what is your donor density? And how many grafts did Dr. Lorenzo say you have left?

Congrats!

Thanks guys, your words are greatly appreciated.

Donor density is 70-80 grafts per sq cm IIRC - I'd need to look at the paperwork from my consultation to be sure.

I have around 5500 usable grafts available, the breakdown of the grafts in the first post shows I have a lot of 2 and 3 hair grafts available if required.

I'm really pleased with the result so far, even if it does not improve further than this I will be happy. I look in the mirror and feel happy about the way I look now & that's what all this is about.

So you should be happy buddy, its looking great & will mature over the coming months.

Just wanted to ask you do you feel you had any shock loss in your mid scalp in any way?

Happy growing.

Edited by ontop
edit