2501 FUE with Dr Lorenzo - very fine hair.

needmoarhair

Hey dude, looking forward to your update. My numbness has gone now, so i'm guessing yours may too soon.

I'm still undecided if i have some shock loss on the donor. I'm still getting itchy spells with the donor too.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Hey dude, looking forward to your update. My numbness has gone now, so i'm guessing yours may too soon.

I'm still undecided if i have some shock loss on the donor. I'm still getting itchy spells with the donor too.

I'm relieved to know that it's not just me that is suffering with the itching , although you have my sympathies!

Hopefully when my pics are up tomorrow I can get some opinions on how things look.

Hello, i had my FUT on 3rd Dec,15 and still at 6th week, i have too much itching might be its because of Minoxidil. have you experienced the same?

I'm still experiencing itching in the donor area. Not sure if its the Minioxidil or not. Aloe Vera gel seems to ease the itching though.

If its in donar, then might not be the reason of Minoxidil.. Today i ordered Rogaine Foam, so hopefully that will help.

Moreover, about my transplant, i have shed almost all the transplanted hairs, plus i am having shock loss on my native hairs:(. i was fairly a good head of hairs, but did transplant for extra density

unfortunately, i am having marriage after 2 months.. so i am very worried about my appearance.

Phantom123 -You could try a concealer at two months, but maybe best to start your own thread about your experiences, and who your doc was etc...i would be interested in hearing it.,

needmoarhair - Your head is looking a lot like mine right now, i believe i do have shock loss now in the donor after looking in the mag mirror, someparts look a little see through, but it is minor and not a problem.

But your looking good, with still many grafts in, i think im still rocking about 40% of them and i'm at 6 weeks tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Phantom123 -You could try a concealer at two months, but maybe best to start your own thread about your experiences, and who your doc was etc...i would be interested in hearing it.,

needmoarhair - Your head is looking a lot like mine right now, i believe i do have shock loss now in the donor after looking in the mag mirror, someparts look a little see through, but it is minor and not a problem.

But your looking good, with still many grafts in, i think im still rocking about 40% of them and i'm at 6 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks for your input. I'm losing a few hairs each day when I wash my hair, seems like 10 - 15 hairs.

I'm 5 weeks post op now, I'm not sure when the shedding will stop but I'm hoping that I'll be lucky and keep most of the transplanted hair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my 2 month update.

Feeling has mostly returned to the recipient area, all the shedding seems to have stopped and using concealer I can go out without feeling at all self concious about my hair, which is great!

As you can see in the photos my redness is fading but not gone completely, hopefully by the 3rd or 4th month it will be.

DSC_0061.thumb.jpg.d0cbca7849db5bedcaab7fead04b9ca2.jpg

DSC_0066.thumb.jpg.552eebc8abf9fdc8d5868c5ef370acc4.jpg

DSC_0064.thumb.jpg.00f5ff53f64d879ec3b537ff039ec0fc.jpg

DSC_0049.thumb.jpg.a24da837b459fc9916673b105de9c551.jpg

5b32eb02deaba_Capturadepantalla2016-02-09ala(s)09_57_37.jpg.cbbd90f874f570398e0a5f7252f0118c.jpg

All looks well. You've made it through the tricky first couple of months. Should be all good from here.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...
Any new updates with pictures

Sorry for constantly bugging you. There is just never light color fine hair transplant ever on here and I need to see how that turns out.

Ive reached my 3 month mark today, ill post a full update in the next couple of days but things are really good, the front is starting to come in nicely, one side is slightly weaker but i should start seeing some proper results over the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...

Already a big difference and things have barely started yet. Next few months should be fun!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...