Dr. True or Dr. Dorin or ziering medical

kris80

Hi,

I'm 26 years old male and l live in Newjersy area. I have thinning areas on Top and crown regions.

I did my research by going through all the posts and reviews in this forum and found Dr. True & Dorin Medical group is doing some good work. So i consulted Dr. True and he was very nice and answered all my question and clarified all my doubts.

But as per my recent observation there are no recent posts or patient stories for Dr.True after 2013 and I could find some recent posts for Dr.Dorin.

Do they work as a group or they are practicing separately now ?

Also i would like to get some views about ziering medical. Does any one have experience undergoing HT surgery with them?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Personally I prefer doctors that owe their own practice rather than hair mills that hire doctors to work for them. I am not saying Ziering is good or bad but find there is a lot of pride lost when you are an employee rather than an owner.

You can't go wrong with True or Dorin but I would also look at other doctors in the New York area that are recommended. I am a big fan of Dr. Feller so you should also consider a consult with him if possible.

Good luck!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson