Dr Tejinder Bhatti or Dr. Hakan Doganay or Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

mjht

Hi Friends,

I am planning to have FUE procedure. As per my knowledge, I should need around 3000 grafts (pic attached).

After intensive research on this forum, I have zeroed down on three surgeons.

Dr. Bhatti in India and Dr. Hakan Doganay & Dr. Erkan Demirsoy in Turkey.

I am more inclined towards Dr Bhatti. His results are impressive, but only concern I have is his hairlines dont look that natural.

Dr Demirsoy is not recommended on this forum, but one of his HT stories results look damn impressive:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173669-fue-dr-erkan-demirsoy-2500-grafts-11th-february-2014-a.html

I have infact read so much that I am now totally confused on how to make the choice.

Any advise or inputs will be very helpful.

-Thanks

MJ

5b32e9be86517_FRONTHEAD.jpg.6ead0b139e0bb6ca6c1b09e000836096.jpg

• Administrators

If you're really considering Dr. Doganay take a look at this thread, have you considered Dr. Erdogan?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181266-warning-if-considering-dr-hakan-doganay-read-first.html

I've seen really impressive results from Dr. Bhatti, members sethticles and shera are two with good results.

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If you're really considering Dr. Doganay take a look at this thread, have you considered Dr. Erdogan?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181266-warning-if-considering-dr-hakan-doganay-read-first.html

I've seen really impressive results from Dr. Bhatti, members sethticles and shera are two with good results.

Thank you for the input HTsoon. Have a reason to rule out Dr Doganay now. I am still considering Dr Erdogan, but have heard that communication (both pre op and post op) might be issue there. Still open for him though.

Yes, Dr Bhatti is indeed impressive, but looking at the photographs, I feel that his hairlines are not very natural (they are not bad ofcourse, not at all, but they dont look as natural as others).

As I said, I am confused and might appear as if I am rolling both side. But the decision is somewhat like that.

Will appreciate any inputs if you have about Dr Demirsoy.

Thank you for the input HTsoon. Have a reason to rule out Dr Doganay now. I am still considering Dr Erdogan, but have heard that communication (both pre op and post op) might be issue there. Still open for him though.

Yes, Dr Bhatti is indeed impressive, but looking at the photographs, I feel that his hairlines are not very natural (they are not bad ofcourse, not at all, but they dont look as natural as others).

As I said, I am confused and might appear as if I am rolling both side. But the decision is somewhat like that.

If you live in India or abroad,there are plenty of choices including few recommended physicians here on the forum. Do research out as many physicians as you want to,you don't have to pick the very first one you run into!.

Yes for anyone - open channels of communications are very important as well as naturalness of hairline. You can probably find some best HT surgeons for much cheaper price than elsewhere in INDIA. no doubt.

My Thread: 

Hello Mr. MJHT,

Have you submitted your information for my review and assessment? I am honoured to be listed as one of the doctors you are considering for your hair restoration needs. I would like to point out that the information and care you will receive after your surgery is just as extensive as what you will receive before surgery. I insist on communication and openness.

I must ask, if you do not believe my hairlines are very natural why are you considering me? I prefer age appropriate designs and not being so aggressive that the donor supply is prematurely depleted. I am quite proud of my hairlines and my patients tend to believe my hairlines are of very high quality as well. This is all subjective of course and no single result is universally reviewed as perfect by all critics but if you have me in such a high position of consideration, down to the final three, why am I listed at all if you do not believe my hairlines are natural?

Regardless, you have my word that if I am chosen as your final choice I will gladly and eagerly work with you to determine what exactly natural means to you and I will endeavour to meet your goals using all techniques and tools at my disposal. If you have any questions feel free to ask at any time.

hi dr bhatti, do you except private messages?.Just tried to send you but shows as invalid

Hi don174,

You should be able to send private messages via this Forum to Dr. Bhatti. In case you are not able to, you can also email him directly at dearbhatti@gmail.com. Dr. Bhatti responds to each and every Patient email personally within 8 hours or less.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hello Mr. MJHT,

Have you submitted your information for my review and assessment? I am honoured to be listed as one of the doctors you are considering for your hair restoration needs. I would like to point out that the information and care you will receive after your surgery is just as extensive as what you will receive before surgery. I insist on communication and openness.

I must ask, if you do not believe my hairlines are very natural why are you considering me? I prefer age appropriate designs and not being so aggressive that the donor supply is prematurely depleted. I am quite proud of my hairlines and my patients tend to believe my hairlines are of very high quality as well. This is all subjective of course and no single result is universally reviewed as perfect by all critics but if you have me in such a high position of consideration, down to the final three, why am I listed at all if you do not believe my hairlines are natural?

Regardless, you have my word that if I am chosen as your final choice I will gladly and eagerly work with you to determine what exactly natural means to you and I will endeavour to meet your goals using all techniques and tools at my disposal. If you have any questions feel free to ask at any time.

Hello Dr Bhatti,

Thank you for the comment. I am considering you and infact more inclined in my choices, because your work is quite impressive overall. Hairlines are good, but looking at the pictures, I feel if there should be more micro/macro irregularities along the border. Hairlines at some places looks linear. Please note that this is going to be my first HT so the view points I am presenting are more like concerns rather than judgement.

Your openness in communication really brings in degree of confidence.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Updating the thread with my decision. I have booked my transplant procedure with Dr Bhatti and have going to have it after a week.

THe few reasons which made me choose Dr Bhaati over my other options are below:

-Good results, I did not find even single bad result by Dr Bhatti anywhere on this or other forums.

-I spoke with couple of his patients (thanks to Shera and Sethticles for their vaiuable inputs) and they strongly recommend him.

-Open and transparent communication. Dr Bhatti discussed and ensure me that all my conerns will be addressed, It was very relieving and helped getting confidence about going with him.

-Dr Bhatti is much more experienced with Asian patients than others, and his results look really impressive in terms of coverage and clean hairline.

I will start another thread in appropriate section to post my story and results.

I hope I have made right decision as I am still little nervous.

Dr. Bhatti has some great results , I would choose to stay away from Dr. Hakan .

But I seriously doubt you will get anywhere near a fuller density with just 3000 grafts , becos the mid scalp itself will consume 3000 , considering that you are almost blad on that area , and also that the Mid scalp is the hardest to grow hair , many grafts fail on that area in FUE as the blood supply is not very great as in the frontal hairline.

Anyways you have chosen a good doctor , just consult him , I think you will need atleast 5000 grafts , but then I am not an expert .

Mjht, please share your progress. Would love to see the work and design.

Congrats and getting things booked and getting ready for surgery.

Dr Bhatti, are you planning on opening any location in Dubai too? Someone told me a hair doctor with same last name as you was planning on opening up a practice in Dubai but not sure if it was you.

Mjht, please share your progress. Would love to see the work and design.

Congrats and getting things booked and getting ready for surgery.

Dr Bhatti, are you planning on opening any location in Dubai too? Someone told me a hair doctor with same last name as you was planning on opening up a practice in Dubai but not sure if it was you.

Hi Sean,

Dr. Bhatti has only one Clinic (Darling Buds India), which is located in Chandigarh, India. He does not believe in franchising and/or outsourcing. He strongly believes in taking only that many Patients that he can take care of himself. As you would know, for each and every Patient, he does 100% counseling , 100% anesthesia administration, 100% harvesting,100% slit making.

I am not sure who this other doctor is, that is opening a Clinic in Dubai. As far as "same name as Dr. Bhatti" goes, I do know that there is an HT doctor in UK (Mabroor Bhatty), whoso name sounds very similar to Dr. Bhatti. In fact, in the past, we had to send out clarifications on this Forum because some of the "negative feedback" of this other doctor (Dr. Bhatty) was getting attributed to us.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.