This patient in his early 40's had a previous session of 4548 grafts by Dr Hasson to repair some old pluggy grafts that he had in LA in the 90's. We documented those results on this forum just over a year ago. The results can be seen here

Dr Hasson 4548 Grafts Repair

At the time he was back in Vancouver just about to proceed with his second transplant with Dr Hasson. Dr Hasson was able to transplant 3210 grafts this time and the results of this latest surgery can be seen here 12 months after.

The graft breakdown was

1011 singles

1911 doubles

288 multis

ba1.jpg

ba2.jpg

ba3.jpg

ba4.jpg

ba5.jpg

ba6.jpg

ba7.jpg

ba8.jpg

ba9.jpg

ba10.jpg

00.jpg

Free Hair Transplant Consultations in the following cities.

Calgary: December 12th-13th

Los Angeles: December 2nd-4th​

Dallas: December 14th-15th

Houston: December 17th-18th

San Francisco: January 13th-15th

London January 15th

Toronto January 15th-17th

Edited by Garageland

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Wow, truly incredible. Cant imagine how thrilled he must be!

I've noticed that in a majority of the photos you post for H&W you don't include pictures of the FUT scar. I was wondering if you by any chance have pics of this patients scar?

Thanks!

Hi Guys, thanks for the comments. Yes he is thrilled and the transformation has been life changing as you can imagine. You can read his story in the blog section of our website.

RadioRunner: We do occasionally post scar pics but in virtually all cases the scar is not the focal point. This patient had previous scarring from his first procedure at the other clinic. Dr. Hasson did remove some of his old scar and also went above with a new scar to take as many grafts as possible. The sides were previously untouched so the scar in the photo is the result of the last two surgeries in an area exclusively harvested by Dr. Hasson.

densedream: Due in part to the high placement of the previous work, Dr. Hasson was able to transplant in and around the old grafts and completely camouflage without having to remove any of them. While not pretty on their own, the old work does provide some value as far as adding density to the "hidden" areas of the frontal zone.

KM-Scar-cu.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Hi Guys, thanks for the comments. Yes he is thrilled and the transformation has been life changing as you can imagine. You can read his story in the blog section of our website.

RadioRunner: We do occasionally post scar pics but in virtually all cases the scar is not the focal point. This patient had previous scarring from his first procedure at the other clinic. Dr. Hasson did remove some of his old scar and also went above with a new scar to take as many grafts as possible. The sides were previously untouched so the scar in the photo is the result of the last two surgeries in an area exclusively harvested by Dr. Hasson.

densedream: Due in part to the high placement of the previous work, Dr. Hasson was able to transplant in and around the old grafts and completely camouflage without having to remove any of them. While not pretty on their own, the old work does provide some value as far as adding density to the "hidden" areas of the frontal zone.

KM-Scar-cu.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me H & W Doug! The scar looks great considering the huge amount of graphs extracted. Dr. Hasson's work continues to amaze me, and this case is no different. Certainly one of the best in the business.