Hair Transplant clinic bangalore

Nis123

Hi Dears,

i was searching for good hair transplant surgeon /clinic at Bangalore? some of doctors i have consulted through online and gave me good package details but i am scarred for proceeding as their result was not that good (based on updated videos/photos) and same time i saw poineer clinics result where Mr. Sreedhar reddy doing all HT surgery but he quoted me the package bit expensive and his patient results were good ( based on videos). Can any one suggest/help me to find better clinics /surgeon at Bangalore who can give good result with density and of course within affordable package

Thanks a lot

Nis123

Currently there are no recommended HT surgeons in Bangalore on this website.

I had interacted with few and I liked couple of them which are Dr. Madhukumar and Dr. Venkat Mysore. But I ended up getting my HT done at Eugenix hair clinic by Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi.

Please do remember that none of the above surgeons are YET recommended on this forum. But I have found the results of the above excellent by all means.

My Thread: 

Just had my HT less than 1.5 months ago so results will not be apparent for another 4-6 months.

There are few recommended HT surgeons in South India... Dr. Radha at Vishakapatnam and Dr. Madhu in Hyderabad.

One can find many excellent results by the above two physicians if you search thisforum...perhaps more so of Dr. Radha in my opinion. (however Dr. Radha does FUT only and no FUE - not a limitation unless you don't want FUT like in my case)

Regarding Eugenix here is one of the results posted by a patient of Dr. Arika Bansal.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179071-hair-transplant-doctor-delhi-ncr-reviews-4.html

And here is the link to my HT thread.

I had advance NW 6/7 baldness,so I had combo scalp and beard HT.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181502-nw-6-7-hair-transplant-new-delhi-ncr-region.html

Good luck.

How's your results? Cost?

Can anyone help me to get best hair transplant surgeon at south India?

My Thread: 

I want to search best hair transplantation surgeon or clinics in south India. I was very worried for my hair loss problem. And I was very scarred for hair loss problem. I want to best hair transplant doctor in Bangalore city. Hair loss problem is very common problem all over the world. Please tell me the best hair transplant surgeon in Bangalore.

Even me too searching for the same. Let me know if you have found any?

I clearly understood one thing that, big name doctors in india ( proper degree or master in cosmetic surgery /dermatology ) are having patient with average result, and same time those are having general surgery experience did came up with excellent patient HT results, i still does not know how does it happened?