spex

Hair Transplant Guide

I have made several posts over the years which are a combination of personal experience with hair transplants and a combination of various patient experiences also. The various topics will hopefully allow newbies and patients at the start of their own HT journeys a much better insight into the journey ahead.

HT Tips
Patience
Growth Times
8-16 Months
Hair Greed
Expectations
Hair Characteristics
Post op blues
Down Time
Shockloss
Shedding on Meds
Seasonal Shedding
Maximising Hair Growth
Travel Tips
Drug Chart Topic - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

"Research-Research-Research"

Visit my website : www.spexhair.com 

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Thanks Mick - The info all combined here in one place will hopefully make for useful reading.

The book is coming out next year icon_cool.gif

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

All good bash icon_cool.gif

Thanks for making all these summary's in to easy find links Spex. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Always a good reminder Spex.

Thanks for posting it!

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

For the "HT tips", I used some of them and forgot to say thanks back then, very useful stuff.

23_11_60.gif

Hi guys - finally working out how the new site work - all looks good! Amazing job transfering everything over - wouldn't have wanted that task.

Thought this would be a good read for all new guys joining up so that they are made aware of the short term and long term HT process. Along with various other info which will help along the way.

Spex,

Admittedly, it wasn't easy to coordinate migrating all the data over and manage a relatively seamless transition. However, we managed to pull it off pretty well - especially because we've had a whole team of people scrambling around this week fixing bugs and making enhancements :).

I agree that this is a valuable topic that should be bumped to the top every now and then. Thanks for creating and bumping this topic.

Best wishes,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Big kudos to all involved - i have trouble with copy/paste so i can appreciate the volume of work envolved with the task.

Best Regards

Spex

an oldie - but a goldie... ?

Regards

Spex 

A bump to help new readers. 😎

Regards

Spex

I’ve  reported the links issue to our webmaster so I suspect he will get us working a few hours. 

Best wishes,

Bill

I did report this to support and also found the original content from a backup so here is the original:

I have made several posts over the years which are a combination of personal experience with hair transplants and a combination of various patient experiences also. The various topics will hopefully allow newbies and patients at the start of their own HT journeys a much better insight into the journey ahead.

HT Tips

Patience

Growth Times 

8-16 Months 

Hair Greed

Expectations

Hair Characteristics

Post op blues

Down Time

Shockloss

Shedding on Meds

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/136742-%22seasonal-shedding%22-aware.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/156848-hair-growth-maximising.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/141684-travel-tips-hair-transplant-traveller.html

Drug Chart Topic - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

"Research-Research-Research"

Hans

Webmaster

Thanks for sorting Webmaster. 

Bump for new readers 😎

Regards

Spex