FUE Worst mistake of my life! 3 1/2 - 4 months postop

I cant figure out exactly what you are upset about. The pics that you have provided look great, its seems as if you are hiding that you had a good result. I am not sure if you are mad at yourself for going through a cosmetic surgery vrs accepting fate? All in all it seems like you are blowing things way out of propotion and maybe addicted to attention and feeling sorry for yourself. Your hair looks great from what I can see.

Blizzard,

I'd really like to see you post some clear photos showing your scale and your hair. The thought of you recently showed honestly looked pretty darn good to me although it was obviously cropped out and your hair looked wet like you were wearing gel. Hair always looks a little thinner wet but even then, it look like your hair looks pretty darn good. I don't know if you are a perfectionist or if you expected to receive a result as dense as your natural hair however, what you've shown so far looks pretty damn good, and most people including me will be very satisfied with that.

Please don't post Photos that you think show your point of view, take some accurate photos of your hairline, the top of your head, profile views and then post them on this topic. Please also make sure you're taking them under natural lighting without flash and that your hair is dry.

Make sure you also post some before pictures so we can compare. For those who were falling along with the topic, please disclose how many grafts you received, Who your doctor was, etc.

Honestly, we really need to see these photos because this entire topic is not fair without them. Please post photos ASAP.

Bill

• 2 months later...

Biolizard,

At first, i was very sympathetic towards you, and you stressed the hell out of me.

But after seeing your half cropped, barely showing anything pictures, I sincerely hate you now.

Thanks

But after seeing your half cropped, barely showing anything pictures, I sincerely hate you now.

Thanks

Lol :D

Sorry this made made laugh hysterically, maybe I'm just in a weird mood.

Expectations vs. results were out of proportion perhaps.

What I've learned from being on here a lot recently for the first time in years is that if you find yourself getting caught up in such threads with all the needless drama, all you end up doing is wasting your time that could be spent on more meaningful things in life.

Hope it works out well for the OP in any case.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Looking at your recent pic, all be it not the greatest but to me what I see looks good, even with wet hair or a product on which will always look thinner that it really is.

My take on this, that you started to freak out at the very early stages of your recovery & that tells me your head was not in a good mental state pre op & post op.

Your recent post tells me that your not as down beat as you was at mth 3/4 but seems to me that your playing this down & dont want to eat crow because your result to date is nowhere near a disaster that you first thought it would be.

I ask you, just like many other posters for you to post clear multiple pictures of your results with natural light & more importantly dry hair with no hair products as I like & most on here feel this is not a bad result to date as the hair will still mature over the next several months.

Results looked good to me too. One thing ive learnt is that people who have a HT might need to experiment with different hairstyles and products, change their ways etc. Before my most recent FUE, i had a haitstyle that worked well for covering my scalp....the style i last had when i was 10 with just light hairspray, mo more gels etc

• 2 years later...