Dr. Arocha- ARTAS FUE 2000 FU Procedure

ArochaInfo

Many people have questions about the ARTAS procedure. The most common questions that we hear pertain to the donor area during the few first days and weeks post surgery. The patient featured below had a 2000 FU ARTAS procedure. The photos showcase the donor area: 1 DAY POST OP, 2 DAYS POST OP and 2 WEEKS POST OP. His crown shows improvement after only 2 weeks Post OP.

1day3_zpsm2zowcrq.jpg

1daypost_zpsczvglut2.jpg

1days5_zpsd7braoz9.jpg

2daypost5_zpssghc06jl.jpg

2days1_zpsct8p9nb0.jpg

RC2days4_zpshx9gdrwm.jpg

2weekspost1_zpshd7yhkvq.jpg

2weekspost4_zpsakrdayuf.jpg

2weekspost6_zpsx2f2bnt1.jpg

2weeks9_zpsmc0esnez.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Very interesting procedure. Looks very good after two weeks. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm sure the patient is very pleased.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

JohnCasper,

Thanks for your interest in our case. This was a nice case employing a .9mm punch with our ARTAS robot.

As usual the donor heals over a few days, but remarkably the early growth at two weeks has already largely filled in his crown hair loss. Happy Holidays to all!

Dr. Arocha, any thoughts on the unusual growth rate in the crown area? Interesting process, thanks for sharing.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello 911 Fan,

I certainly was not trying to insult your intelligence in any way. Yes, his hair is wet in the day of surgery photos and then it is dry in the 2 -week post photos. I was simply stating that the laser cap can help increase growth in the areas of the scalp that were not worked in. I know that this patient did decide to use the cap after his surgery, and it MAY have added some benefit to his hair growth. Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on our post.

-CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hi 911fan,

Turbo or RS? Carerra? I'm a fan too:) You are right, the presentation regarding the growth is not entirely transparent and the issue of the hair being wet in the before photos and dry in the after photos does not help matters. The point to take away from this series of photos however should have more to do with how effective ARTAS is becoming in matching the donor aesthetics of typical high quality manual punch extractions. Dr. Arocha performs both manual punch extraction and ARTAS extraction and he was very pleased to see how the latest updates to ARTAS have improved the usefulness of the robot. Smaller punches, smaller extractions and all with excellent graft integrity.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!