Many people have questions about the ARTAS procedure. The most common questions that we hear pertain to the donor area during the few first days and weeks post surgery. The patient featured below had a 2000 FU ARTAS procedure. The photos showcase the donor area: 1 DAY POST OP, 2 DAYS POST OP and 2 WEEKS POST OP. His crown shows improvement after only 2 weeks Post OP.

1day3_zpsm2zowcrq.jpg

1daypost_zpsczvglut2.jpg

1days5_zpsd7braoz9.jpg

2daypost5_zpssghc06jl.jpg

2days1_zpsct8p9nb0.jpg

RC2days4_zpshx9gdrwm.jpg

2weekspost1_zpshd7yhkvq.jpg

2weekspost4_zpsakrdayuf.jpg

2weekspost6_zpsx2f2bnt1.jpg

2weeks9_zpsmc0esnez.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Very clean work. Amazing healing at two weeks! Almost no sign of having had any work done. Nice job.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pete-from-Farjo,

Thanks for viewing and commenting on our post. Healing is very fast and directly related to the inverse of the size of the punch. Employing punches that are .9mm or smaller ensure the fastest healing that leaves no visible scaring in as little as 3-4 days in most patients.