Second FUE HT by Dr. Diep. 2,220 Grafts to Improve Density (4,700 grafts total)

jkm3

Per usual, I have nothing really useful to add but just wanted to comment on the above quote. It sounds so cliche -and certainly 30k is a hefty chunk- but that feeling you expressed there is truly priceless. It's what I want, it's my endgame. For that grip to finally be released, for that albatross to be forever lifted.

Thanks for the hope.

Genetics will do what it's programmed to do, but I hope that you'll be at peace and happy with your final hair restoration outcome!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
... that feeling you expressed there is truly priceless. It's what I want, it's my endgame. For that grip to finally be released, for that albatross to be forever lifted.

Thanks for the hope.

Amazing words! And so true, I feel the very same... :o

jkm3, congrats on your fantastic result!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
What are the rules on pimples? Don't touch them? Do you apply anything to them?

I just left my pimples alone. Eventually the inflammation subsides and you see hair pop out. Good luck!

• Administrators

Wow time flies, everything is still looking great, I'm also at 3 years for my first transplant.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow time flies, everything is still looking great, I'm also at 3 years for my first transplant.

It sure does. Your results are top notch. Glad Dr. Diep worked out for you as well!