Second FUE HT by Dr. Diep. 2,220 Grafts to Improve Density (4,700 grafts total)

jkm3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Duper!! Rockstar!! Congrats. Grow it shoulder length with ponytail ;)

Thanks, Spyk! That would be an interesting look for me. haha I'll keep it in mind.

Better all the time really a home run result. Nobody would ever think you were losing your hair by the way your results look. Congrats on winning the battle.

Thank you, JON. I wouldn't say I won the battle just yet. I'm still 26 and my hair loss may progress further back. I'm crossing my fingers, but further balding is possible for many more years. With meds, I'm hoping it won't be an issue until I'm a grandpa.

I personally think your first pass, was good but thats looking at pictures but you would know better.

hope this 2nd pass puts this to rest as dr diep does some excellent work.

Good luck happy bealing & growing.

Jkm3 you look great excellent result but yeah at only 26 i really hope you don't lose a lot more hair. My hair didn't start receding badly until i was 29ish. Good luck man. Thanks for the update i always love Dieps work.

• 2 weeks later...
I personally think your first pass, was good but thats looking at pictures but you would know better.

hope this 2nd pass puts this to rest as dr diep does some excellent work.

Good luck happy bealing & growing.

Thank you, Ontop. I appreciate it!

Jkm3 you look great excellent result but yeah at only 26 i really hope you don't lose a lot more hair. My hair didn't start receding badly until i was 29ish. Good luck man. Thanks for the update i always love Dieps work.

Thank you for the kind wishes! I'm hoping that my crown area isn't programmed to be slick bald. Nobody in my family, as far back as three generations, had that sort of hair loss pattern. And that's with both my mom and dads side. You never know, though. I may have picked up genes that a slick bald great-great-great-great-great grandfather of mine had. Crossing my fingers, but also planning for the worst. I'm on meds and Dr. Diep and I left a significant amount of donor hair for such a scenario.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. So thick! Great result. Hoping I will have enough hair to slick it back too. I like that look and have never been able to pull it off. Lookin damn good man !!

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Oh yes...looking good, love the hairline.

how thats forelock now? Is it feeling & looking better now as you was concerned one time I remember?

Hey Ontop! Yes, much better. Such a big change from the first surgery. With uniform density, my hair feels and looks overall more healthy.

image.jpghost image online

image.jpghost image online

Wow. So thick! Great result. Hoping I will have enough hair to slick it back too. I like that look and have never been able to pull it off. Lookin damn good man !!

Thank you, Ernie. I hoped, but never expected a result like this when I first turned to hair transplants. Dr. Rahal was your surgeon and you got 3,000 FUT grafts in a frontal third with a good amount of native hair in the forelock. I would say you're set to have a thick result. As long as you don't experience significant continued loss, you probably won't need to go in for a second procedure. Best of luck to you!!

Minoxidil was clearly causing a negative impact on my skin. My main concern was the bloating it caused. I also saw that the skin around my forehead became looser and wrinkled more. I looked at the side effects and balanced it against the growth I had. The growth created some coverage, but the hairs that grew were thin and wispy. I did not want to continue using minoxidil for the rest of my life just to keep some hair that was visibly unhealthy and, on top of that, deal with my skin problems which seemed to have been getting worse every time I analyzed my face.

After I quit, I saw my face become so much healthier looking. I was left with much thinnner hair right behind my hairline, but it didn't bother me much because I had the second procedure just a couple of months after the shed.

May want to look into a product called adenogen. Japan makes it, it is like minox, but without the harsh side effects, from what I have researched and experienced. Since you have such good hair now, may not need a topical.

I wanted to throw in a couple of photos showing what my hair looked like about three years before my first hair transplant. After the first hair transplant, I lost most of the frontal forelock due to discontinuing minoxidil and likely further MPB progression.

Wow, how many graphs was your first HT? That was certainly a success.

edit: Disregard, saw the title lol.

May want to look into a product called adenogen. Japan makes it, it is like minox, but without the harsh side effects, from what I have researched and experienced. Since you have such good hair now, may not need a topical.

Thank you for the advice!

Thank you, Ernie. I hoped, but never expected a result like this when I first turned to hair transplants. Dr. Rahal was your surgeon and you got 3,000 FUT grafts in a frontal third with a good amount of native hair in the forelock. I would say you're set to have a thick result. As long as you don't experience significant continued loss, you probably won't need to go in for a second procedure. Best of luck to you!!

Jkm, just saw this. Thanks!

I'm leary that the whole "more new grafts will come after 6 months" comments are not necessarily true. But let's hope so.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 1 month later...